Darren Robinson

RNC | Royal Nigarian Corp | Currently Recruiting

The Royal Nigarian Corp (RNC)

spacer.png

Our Origin

The Principality of Nigaria, and its military assets, first originated in the central African republics, forming an independent state in 1995. In the many years since, the economic growth has allowed Nigaria to grow as a nation, forming its own military in 1997 under the command of Prince Whip, its own independent international bank in 2000 under the command of Prince R. Ojoyerf and its own television network in 2005 under the command of the now Maj. Darren Robinson. Ever since its development, Nigaria has been adamant on not only supporting its vast population of over 40 million civilians, but also its local neighbours through the use of military support, as well as trading its through its heavy supply of silver and copper exports.

It was through the travels of Maj. Darren Robinson that Nigaria first found interest in the island of Altis. Through Maj. Robinson's actions in recording footage for the national news station, he developed an admiration for the unbreakable willpower of the islands citizens, especially with the abundance of crime that was being committed on the island. Due to this, Maj. Robinson secured a position in the Principality's royal armed forces, fighting and training with their Royal Nigarian Expeditionary Force, or RNEF. From this, he was pushed to set up a military presence on the island of Altis, being given command of the Royal Nigarian Corp.

In the few months that the RNC has operated within the borders of Altis, the company of soldiers has already succeeded in completing multiple missions to support their actions and ensure safe security on the island:

• Operation: Loud Mouth - The successful capture of APC personnel to find out information on classified documents.
  • Operation: Dirty Talk - The successful reconnaissance operation to find a 3 megaton nuclear warhead on the island. Further assistance given to APC to stop the device.
  • Operation: Shiny - The successful mining operation that helped to fund for over 3,000 homes in Altis
  • Operation: Colony - The successful operation in securing a military outpost on the Eastern side of Altis, as well as arming a local militia to support our organisation.

Entry Requirements

To join the RNC, we have certain entry requirements, both physical and mental. After completing a basic fitness test of a 1.5 km trek, 70 press ups, 70 sit ups and 20 pull ups to be done in 22 minutes, you must pass each of these categories:

1.  You must have a minimum of 20 hours in the server
  2. You must be competent in basic military tactics
  3.  You must be a competent driver
  4.  You should be a competent pilot
  5.  You must have decent roleplay
  6.  You must have an active driving license
  7.  You must have an active truck license
  8.  You must have a rebel license

If you believe that you pass all of the basic requirements, please fill out the following questions:

1.  How many hours do you have in Arma 3?
  2.  What are your biggest strengths?
  3.  What are your biggest weakness'?
  4.  On a scale of 1-10, how good is your roleplay?
  5.  What are your current relations with the APC and HAVOC?
  6.  If you were to join the RNC, would you rather join the Diplomatic, Combat, or Logistics team and why?
  7.  What can you bring to the RNC to support the organisation?

Rosters, Links and Info

Roster

Discord

My Steam for Questions

Edited by Darren Robinson
Changing info
  • Like 2

How many hours do you have in Arma 3?

What are your biggest strengths?

- Combat and roleplay

What are your biggest weakness'?

- I'm not that talkative, trying to work on it.

On a scale of 1-10, how good is your roleplay?

What are your current relations with the APC and HAVOC?

- On good relations with HAVOC but stale with APC.

If you were to join the RNC, would you rather join the Diplomatic, Combat, or Logistics team and why?

- I was recently playing the server and came across an RNC member, they were incredibly hospitable to myself and I kept friendly to them. All in all I look to gain maybe around the diplomatic or logistical part of the team as I enjoy both aspects of those jobs.

What can you bring to the RNC to support the organisation?

- I've had quite a long experience in roleplaying with over a years experience in various roleplaying communities. With this I've developed a good sense of judging someones character and understanding how people should be approached. This has allowed me to pursue diplomatic paths that would otherwise be inaccessible. So I'd say in the end my judgement of character and my experience in Arma is my stand-out features.

On 11/29/2019 at 5:51 PM, Marvin said:

How many hours do you have in Arma 3?

What are your biggest strengths?

- Combat and roleplay

What are your biggest weakness'?

- I'm not that talkative, trying to work on it.

On a scale of 1-10, how good is your roleplay?

What are your current relations with the APC and HAVOC?

- On good relations with HAVOC but stale with APC.

If you were to join the RNC, would you rather join the Diplomatic, Combat, or Logistics team and why?

- I was recently playing the server and came across an RNC member, they were incredibly hospitable to myself and I kept friendly to them. All in all I look to gain maybe around the diplomatic or logistical part of the team as I enjoy both aspects of those jobs.

What can you bring to the RNC to support the organisation?

- I've had quite a long experience in roleplaying with over a years experience in various roleplaying communities. With this I've developed a good sense of judging someones character and understanding how people should be approached. This has allowed me to pursue diplomatic paths that would otherwise be inaccessible. So I'd say in the end my judgement of character and my experience in Arma is my stand-out features.

Contact me on Discord: Dazza#6781

1. How many hours do you have in Arma 3?1250
  2.  What are your biggest strengths?getting frags and getting money
  3.  What are your biggest weakness'?not doing anything while on the server 
  4.  On a scale of 1-10, how good is your roleplay? 9
  5.  What are your current relations with the APC and HAVOC? neutral with both
  6.  If you were to join the RNC, would you rather join the Diplomatic, Combat, or Logistics team and why? combat and logistics because im really good at combat plus i love sniping and even scouting out possible ambush points and enemy outposts
  7.  What can you bring to the RNC to support the organisation? good combat strength and actual military training though i have not served and money to the gang and lots of it