Rxzkyy

mass unblacklist

Disagreed. They're blacklisted for a reason. Want unblacklisted? Appeal it. The effort you put into these posts can easily go into trying to get unblacklisted.

We already had a mass unban, now you want a mass unblacklist... How about promoting all members of the factions to the maximum rank, remove all training ranks, give everyone 100m every time they log into the server along with the highest level and prestige, and well, while we're at it, all vehicles?

Stop trying to get everything for free. It helps nobody.

1 hour ago, Obsidian said:

We already had a mass unban, now you want a mass unblacklist... How about promoting all members of the factions to the maximum rank, remove all training ranks, give everyone 100m every time they log into the server along with the highest level and prestige, and well, while we're at it, all vehicles?

Yep obsidian great comparison there.

1 hour ago, Obsidian said:

Disagreed. They're blacklisted for a reason. Want unblacklisted? Appeal it. The effort you put into these posts can easily go into trying to get unblacklisted.

Stop trying to get everything for free. It helps nobody.

tenor.gif 

You're delusional if you think this is a valid comparison - People are trying to find any means possible to boost the server population because frankly it's gotten to the point where people are seeing it as a necessary sacrifice. What is the actual harm is doing something like this? A mass unblacklist doesn't mean UNBLACKLIST EVERYONE FOR EVERYTHING, it just means review everyone with a much more lenient viewpoint and give them another chance, those who have quite literally been blacklisted for breaking server rules to the highest extent, fair enough, leave them blacklisted, but those who've been blacklisted because of a disagreement or general fuck up, what's the harm? 

Edited by Michael

if  ppl put asmuch effort in this topic as in thier unblacklist appeal they would have been accepted

• Haha 1

getting un-blacklisted is easy - just from when i was in as a DCC in APC, those ppl who were blacklisted and didn't care at all to the point they didn't appeal it

so

if you want to be in the faction again, show it in your blacklist appeal. They are usually given for valid reasons

2 minutes ago, Fox_Eagle said:

got blacklisged from havoc because virgins didnt like me lmao

Nobody likes you...

• +1 1

5 hours ago, Michael said:

tenor.gif 

You're delusional if you think this is a valid comparison - People are trying to find any means possible to boost the server population because frankly it's gotten to the point where people are seeing it as a necessary sacrifice. What is the actual harm is doing something like this? A mass unblacklist doesn't mean UNBLACKLIST EVERYONE FOR EVERYTHING, it just means review everyone with a much more lenient viewpoint and give them another chance, those who have quite literally been blacklisted for breaking server rules to the highest extent, fair enough, leave them blacklisted, but those who've been blacklisted because of a disagreement or general fuck up, what's the harm? 

Whats the harm in those people appealing a blacklist? I mean at this point all they need to do is admit what they did was wrong, tell us how things would be different and bam. Unblacklisted. 

At what point do we stop and think? If we unblacklist those who never gave a fuck about the faction in the first place, AND still don't give enough of a fuck to write a semi-decent (doesn't have to be long) appeal, why SHOULD they be unblacklisted? They haven't learnt their lesson. Surely you aren't that delusional to not understand the issues that would exist if such a horrible decision was actioned.

27 minutes ago, Obsidian said:

tell us

knew you were an informant

and plus, unblacklisting them doesn't mean they're automatically in X faction, they still need to apply, get accepted, pass an interview + training. So if people have one element removed which has previously taken weeks to go through, being unblacklisted ,it might be a kick in the right direction for them to actually want to play as the faction. 

You're making it seem like unblacklisting people would destroy the server, yet they're already on the server, they're not getting banned, and there's still a process they need to follow in order to join the faction. You just need to chill out.

Edited by Michael

28 minutes ago, Michael said:

knew you were an informant

and plus, unblacklisting them doesn't mean they're automatically in X faction, they still need to apply, get accepted, pass an interview + training. So if people have one element removed which has previously taken weeks to go through, being unblacklisted ,it might be a kick in the right direction for them to actually want to play as the faction. 

You're making it seem like unblacklisting people would destroy the server, yet they're already on the server, they're not getting banned, and there's still a process they need to follow in order to join the faction. You just need to chill out.

None of it takes weeks to to go through.

It would destroy factions who have built a better environment that the trolls, toxic players and rule breakers created. Undermining it completely with a simple minded unblacklist for all who committed X rule breaks would be destructive to the factions and in turn - the server. Currently civ life sucks, dont need to make faction lives suck too.

We have differing opinions, which is perfectly fine, but i dont think either of us will budge. So we'll agree to disagree.

havoc should do a mass blacklist

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Sig said:

havoc should do a mass blacklist

they should just disband tbh

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Obsidian said:

sure why not? defo will revive the server and the fights too lmao

it's funny how u said it in a sarcastic way but still can benefit people 

6 hours ago, Kiran said:

getting un-blacklisted is easy - just from when i was in as a DCC in APC, those ppl who were blacklisted and didn't care at all to the point they didn't appeal it

so

if you want to be in the faction again, show it in your blacklist appeal. They are usually given for valid reasons

i actually made few and you can see how much efforts i put into it they clearly just reject it i am also pretty sure u have access to it so feel free to have a look i have attempted many times

1 minute ago, Trax said:

sure why not? defo will revive the server and the fights too lmao

it's funny how u said it in a sarcastic way but still can benefit people 

We'll rename the server to PhoenixWL and put up Wasteland servers in place of Altis Life. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Fox_Eagle said:

got blacklisged from havoc because virgins didnt like me lmao

lmao

yikes..

@Quinn as some people may not know or  not everyone may have full english skills ( including bristish people)  as some people so please, i would like to say please do not discriminate against people that may or may not have learning difficulties Thanks 

also can an admin lock this topic as this is pointless as if there cant be arsed to appel there blacklist there dont care for what people have done for this sever 

13 hours ago, deanos said:

@Quinn as some people may not know or  not everyone may have full english skills ( including bristish people)  as some people so please, i would like to say please do not discriminate against people that may or may not have learning difficulties Thanks 

The McCarthy Family speak just fine thanks