We have completed a Mass Unban, find more information here.

Sign in to follow this  
Lolyhase

proffession system

i have heared that the proffession system has been nerfed to 1/5 of what it was originally so i went on to try it out to realise that you get arround 350 xp for a proffession lvl of 350/500
i think thats a way to hard nerf, its ridicilouse how grind intensive going prestige now is even in V2 it wasnt that hard 
so i am suggesting that it should be buffed to 3/5 of what the xp gain originally was 

• +1 2

I kinda think it’s unfair aswell how a lot of people have pissed it to prestige 10 rank 50 , and I’m still like prestige 3 because I was late to the party ....

yes and no. Making it 3/5 of how easy it was is kinda to easy since it took only 4-6 hours to go from lvl 1 to 50 means it will take 8-10 hours. yes it would be nice but i think it would make the reward to much for what you have done for it and keep in mind not everyone needs to reach prestige 10..

On 10/8/2019 at 1:33 PM, Roy said:

yes and no. Making it 3/5 of how easy it was is kinda to easy since it took only 4-6 hours to go from lvl 1 to 50 means it will take 8-10 hours. yes it would be nice but i think it would make the reward to much for what you have done for it and keep in mind not everyone needs to reach prestige 10..

Tbh 2.5/5 would be the best, it's realistic to get and wouldn't be op but you would still have some progress 

On 10/8/2019 at 1:33 PM, Roy said:

I think 2 exp * profession level is optimal. It means you can't prestige on leveling professions alone, and the element of grinding is still there. Remember that we need much more exp in total to prestige now than we did in V1.

Implemented to 2/5 next update