We have completed a Mass Unban, find more information here.

Sign in to follow this  
Mr meddows

Ban Appeal - Mr Meddows - 10/01/19 - Altis Life

PhoenixRP-TEXT350.png

Time Submitted: 05:14:17 PM | 10/01/19
Submitted By: Mr meddows (7637)

In-Game Name:
Mr Meddows

Steam / Player ID:

Administrator who issued ban:
spawnthedeath

Date of ban:
09/11/19

In your opinion, why were you banned?:
(not sure of the exact date of the ban) In my opinion, i was banned for exploiting an XP glitch where i would use a first aider glitch thing. it all happened when i tired to do this glich on a member of HAVOC, in which I have now come to realise what i have done was very wrong and i really regret it, as i became too greedy when it came to gaining XP and decided to take the easy route, which i have now found was very poor decision making on my behalf and i have now come to realise i shouldn't have done it at all.

What reason was given for your ban?
XP explioting

Why should you be unbanned?
I believe i should be unbanned as i completely admit to everything i have done, however at the time i dint actually think this glitch was that serious, but after reading the rules i have come to realise how serious of an offence i have actually committed. I believe i should be given this chance to return to pheonix rp as I've had time to think about what I've done, and i truly love playing this server with all my friends and i really don't want to be banned off of it for a stupid choice that i have made. I now know what i have done is very serious, and i am willing to repay what i have done by any means necessary. I'm also a very active member on this server, with countless hours played every day and i don't want to leave the server for this reason.

What platform / server were you banned on?:
Altis Life

Link to initial report (if applicable):

Ban Appeal Accepted

i will be unbanning you 2019-10-19 17:04:08 considering this is your first time doing this type of exploit

i will also be issuing a full wipe