We have completed a Mass Unban, find more information here.

ÑiḴØŠ

£20.000.000 GIVEAWAY! (Puzzle)

I went in game to play as civ, had to go off because it was getting late. 

Would play civ more but it was just so bored

So I decided to quit and my data sync

Did that no problem, It's just so ez 

one can do it with a simple click.

But I did not, I am too special I did

it the other way, you know what way.

After finding the clue I decided to use the beast, the one that's a tank and makes the real one look bad. All of that by just reversing, you got it now just find out what it is and if so I shall PM you so you can find the master!

Current prize is 20.000.000! If no one can find it I shall drop a hint, the hint will lower the prize but make your work easier, each one of you has 3 guesses! Good luck solving this, you will need it......

Edited by ÑiḴØŠ

Just now, zinizubari said:

WHAT IS THE QUESTION?

Good question! What is the question? I don't know you tell me, you are the one who has to solve this haha

Edited by ÑiḴØŠ

3 minutes ago, ÑiḴØŠ said:

Good question! What is the question? I don't know you tell me, you are the one who will solve this haha

i will solve it

2 minutes ago, Jetan Holo said:

respawning? 

Nope, you got 2 more guesses 

@Aynsleey made a wrong guess as well 2 guesses for him too

Edited by ÑiḴØŠ

1 minute ago, Jetan Holo said:

Could I have a hint sent to me?

Hints will be posted here so everyone can see, they will be given within time, they will cost money from the prize though so the faster this gets solved (Press x to doubt that this will ever be solved within the next 10 or even 35 years) the more one can earn by solving it.

1 minute ago, Jetan Holo said:

That's fine. If I can get the hint as quick as you can send it that would be great.

Trust me you're going to need a LOT of hints LOL

I have a couple of ideas, but it's difficult to answer a question that isn't being asked. Is it how you synced your data without doing it the normal way? Is it why you went off?

Either way, from one perspective, it sounds as though you went on the server not realising the time, and when you did, the server was dead and so you logged off. 

From there, you do mention "using the beast" so all I can think of regarding logging off in the most extreme, "beast"-like way would be to just turn the PC off with the power button, or pull the plug. Though it doesn't make sense regarding the syncing data part. 

This is why a question is necesssary. 

3 minutes ago, Obsidian said:

I have a couple of ideas, but it's difficult to answer a question that isn't being asked. Is it how you synced your data without doing it the normal way? Is it why you went off?

Either way, from one perspective, it sounds as though you went on the server not realising the time, and when you did, the server was dead and so you logged off. 

From there, you do mention "using the beast" so all I can think of regarding logging off in the most extreme, "beast"-like way would be to just turn the PC off with the power button, or pull the plug. Though it doesn't make sense regarding the syncing data part. 

or he was about to get robbed or arrested so he synced data and turned off his wifi

Just now, Bandit said:

or he was about to get robbed or arrested so he synced data and turned off his wifi

Which comes under a form of "pulling the plug." To cut the internet off with the intention of leaving the game.

12 hours ago, ÑiḴØŠ said:

I went in game to play as civ, had to go off because it was getting late. 

Would play civ more but it was just so bored

So I decided to quit and my data sync

Did that no problem, It's just so ez 

one can do it with a simple click.

But I did not, I am too special I did

it the other way, you know what way.

After finding the clue I decided to use the beast, the one that's a tank and makes the real one look bad. All of that by just reversing, you got it now just find out what it is and if so I shall PM you so you can find the master!

Current prize is 30.000.000! It is difficult so the prize is high, if no one can find it I shall drop a hint, the hint will lower the prize but make your work easier, each one of you has 3 guesses! Good luck solving this, you will need it......

bikos can i have it pls

1 hour ago, Bandit said:

Combat logging? 

Nope - 2 guesses left

1 hour ago, Obsidian said:

1 hour ago, Sir O'Saurus said:

might be overcomplicating this but i got "zereom"

You people along with @Kiran have an incredible imagination and have made these amazing assumptions but since this is complicated I will drop the prize to 25.000.000 and give a hint @Jetan Holo It's your time to shine.

Right so the hint is that what I'm looking for is in the last thing I wrote (Not the underlined sentence the previous sentence...)

1 hour ago, Dmitry said:

I'm still bothered about some letters being bold and some being in italics 

Next hint will involve the bold and italics

1 hour ago, Rasta Jetski said:

bikos can i have it pls

If you solve it - yes

being Told by your mom to turn off your PC, and you are bored so you press shutdown with once click.

• Conner WTF?! 1