Alexander

What do you think of the vehicle retrival price?

So if you want to take a jet out, or a blackfish, or any other exspensive vehicle, the price you have to pay is 1% of the buy price.

Which means if I want to take my jet for a spin, I pay 1.3 million. 

My blackfish almost 1 million. 

I saved a year to buy this jet, and no, I do not have enough money to keep getting it out of the garage. Currently, I can take it out of the garage 20 times. Then I have to do 2 runs to just take it out. I do not think this is a good idea, and it should, in my opinion, be reverted to a lower price or make it so its based off the amount of money you have, which in my opinion is a better solution.

Even when you might not have a jet, or an expensive vehicle do you think this is a reasonable amount?

Whats your opinion on this?

• Like 3
  • +1 5
  • Thanks 1

Make the prices more realistic. It doesnt cost 2.6 mil to take a jet out of a hangar 

• Like 1
  • +1 3

in my opinion this amount  wich is currently shown to us is stupidly exspnsive .

just turn it back to 50k or make it 75k  wich is exspensive enough for those things  we already grinded for it we did alot of effort for it and now we getting punished for it by ppl who dont even have one and do not know what it feels like. in matter of fact the once who decided this get all thier shit for free as cop.

the value of money on this community is clearly greater as the minds can see

these prices are unacceptable

• Like 2
  • +1 2

Maybe, if our WONDERFUL DEVELOPMENT TEAM don't like the idea of reducing the price based on the fact that it's in a community hangar which would charge such absurd prices, maybe add the ability to have personal hangers or rent personal hanger spaces which spawns them inside the hangars which would cost somewhere in the region of £2-5m which makes the retrieval price free for the month or something like that, or just make it permanent. 

This would be a way to get the "richer" people to spend a bit of their money, but not completely drain it to the point where they can't enjoy something they've worked for. 

• Like 1
  • +1 2
  • Conner Approval 2

https://prnt.sc/pa95uq (fixed wing aircraft) there is your out of hours movement fee where someone else does it bc u can't be bothered

on this airfield (like most in the UK)if you are able to move it yourself its free...

hangars are different but thats not the issue here ? therefore as you can see the current prices aren't realistic anyway ?‍♀️

• Like 1
  • +1 2

I get the idea of trying to force large fees on endgame players as the economy needs to be managed, but I do however think there are better ways of going about it. Spending two hours doing runs every time you want to take a flight in a jet you spent countless hours on this server grinding to get just seems pointless. Rewarding dedication to this server with even more grinding just to use vehicles you already own.

If you want to manage the economy reasonable prices needs to be set or people will stop paying them.

• Like 1
  • +1 1

the prices need to be change its stupidly expensive the other vehicles are also out of line 

• Like 1

i will line you guys all the prices of the stuff you worked hard for !
black wasp !  1.200.00 !
huron 260.000

blackfish is 1,000,000

even a cargo container wich cant even drive ! 50.000

wanna take your ghost hawx for a spin ? while you get chased by rebels police and havoc !  no worries just lay down 85.000 and good luck if you mannage to survive

do you like the hellcat her look ? or you like the sound or the way it flys ? did you pay the money to buy it ? good just pay me 40.000 more and you can have YOUR vechile for a spin

plus 5. dont gonna pay for this.

• Thanks 1

Retrival price for jets. It's just wrong atm. A small issue but very amnoying. Rather just sell my jets instead of paying 1.3 mill with the perk to take out a vehicle that can't be used for anything productive in the server. 

Please reduce it and remember players have farmed for hours to buy this vehicle. They should not need to farm to take it out. Especially when it can not be used to gain anything.

• +1 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Alexander said:

or make it so its based off the amount of money you have

Excuse me mister ? Do you want them to make me pay a hundred mill to get a jet out!

Anyway the retrieval price is to much now for huge vehicles, That need to be looked at and fixed.

• Like 1
  • +1 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

The retrieval prices need to be changed one by one, making them be based on 1% 2% etc of the buy price clearly doesn't work on very expensive vehicles

Its so small for most vehicles you don't notice and so absurdly expensive with a few vehicles it doesn't actually do anything

• +1 1

3 hours ago, Zinner said:

Retrival price for jets. It's just wrong atm. A small issue but very amnoying. Rather just sell my jets instead of paying 1.3 mill with the perk to take out a vehicle that can't be used for anything productive in the server. 

Please reduce it and remember players have farmed for hours to buy this vehicle. They should not need to farm to take it out. Especially when it can not be used to gain anything.

• Like 1
  • +1 1

It's pretty much saying screw you to the players who been playing here for a long time and grinded so much to get high end vehicles like jets. Huge turn off to grind to that level. 

• +1 1

31 minutes ago, PugsNotDrugs said:

if you have the money to buy these things then you have enough to pull them out at their current prices

i have enough to buy it but when/if i do its pointless since i won't be able to do anything with it - jets also are just there not like there is any actual value apart from getting from A to B quicker

15 minutes ago, Kiran said:

i have enough to buy it but when/if i do its pointless since i won't be able to do anything with it - jets also are just there not like there is any actual value apart from getting from A to B quicker

i mean it is a bit over the top but it aint like your going to run out of money anytime soon if your able to afford a jet