Sign in to follow this  
WEEBS

Good bye for reals

I've never really liked playing but stayed for a rank on APC and TST kept me going and going till its removal now i have nothing to do anymore all my og friends gone. now all i can do is fight thats it nothing else all my good friends leaving is making me feel like shit and bad for them.They really made me happy playing and fucking around on the server and made it fun.And its all gone so i might as well join them have a great time in v2 Admins doing well again. Good bye!for real. And i have to do college stuff now and grow up and mybe get a job :) .  Oh and forgot to say since i quit the police you know  so bye again xd

@Ben Archer @vel @Rasta Jetski and nikos and the the twins that are annoying as hell and hood for being bads, And @CRACCOON for being the best sit botter and @Blitz for being really chill. And all the people i liked in phoenix .Aden,William marsh,jJack knight,Fulton,Soji. Thats all the names i know tbh

@Nathan Fish @Hunt3r

Edited by WEEBS
  • Sad 2

9 hours ago, WEEBS said:

I've never really liked playing but stayed for a rank on APC and TST kept me going and going till its removal now i have nothing to do anymore all my og friends gone. now all i can do is fight thats it nothing else all my good friends leaving is making me feel like shit and bad for them.They really made me happy playing and fucking around on the server and made it fun.And its all gone so i might as well join them have a great time in v2 Admins doing well again. Good bye!for real. And i have to do college stuff now and grow up and mybe get a job :) .  Oh and forgot to say since i quit the police you know  so bye again xd

@Ben Archer @vel @Rasta Jetski and nikos and the the twins that are annoying as hell and hood for being bads, And @CRACCOON for being the best sit botter and @Blitz for being really chill. And all the people i liked in phoenix .Aden,William marsh,jJack knight,Fulton,Soji. Thats all the names i know tbh

@Nathan Fish @Hunt3r

bye bby

11 hours ago, WEEBS said:

@Nathan Fish @Hunt3r

i have had  cry