Nick Coca

Nick Coca | Phoenix 3

9 hours ago, Kazik said:

So only because I dont have any montages out yet it means that I cant have an opinion? I just started with saying "My favourite frag was the one between 1:38-1:41" if you cant even take a joke dont post any montages. you cant post something and expect everyone to say nothing but "N1". If you're going to take everything that I say so seriously then why post a montage if you cant even take a harmless joke. '

I really dont know what exactly you are trying to achieve by being toxic only because you got offended. Just dont take everything so close to heart. If you really know you're good you dont care what others say as you know it aint true. 

Thats all I have to say. 

I'm good with a joke. What it seems to me is you havn't taken my joke well. It's all said and fair to have an opinion, my only issue with certain peoples opinion is when I feel they have no leg to stand on. 😂

Edited by Nick Coca

On 9/13/2019 at 11:09 AM, Nick Coca said:

Yeah was a really good one, I thought of you actually, that’s why I put it in. Kinda like a shoutout to the only kills you get you know.....

15 hours ago, Nick Coca said:

Not seen any of your montages tbh mate, doubt they exist. never seen you frag anyway. Nah TS and when I asked who you were someone said oh thats Ashton he applied for CTU

Yeah man, you definitely know how to take a joke

10 minutes ago, Kazik said:

Yeah man, you definitely know how to take a joke

😬 you were part of the problem with apc

• +1 1

Just now, Kazik said:

criticizing TST doesn't make me a problem bud

No, nitpicking every little thing they did is what made you a problem not leaving the unit alone, harassing members in side the unit.

3 minutes ago, Blitz said:

harassing

xD. do you even know what harassing means? All I did was to call TST out on issues. I never texted individual members harassing them. However TST has done that to me on a couple occasions 

39 minutes ago, Kazik said:

xD. do you even know what harassing means? All I did was to call TST out on issues. I never texted individual members harassing them. However TST has done that to me on a couple occasions 

What did TST do now?

1 hour ago, Nick Coca said:

What did TST do now?

2 hours ago, Kazik said:

All I did was to call TST out on issues. 

Yeah, when I was in cops

2 hours ago, Blitz said:

No, nitpicking every little thing they did is what made you a problem not leaving the unit alone, harassing members in side the unit.

And plus, may I just add that I only spoke out against the unit when I was asked to do it or when the subject got brought up to me. I didnt just randomly say "TST sucks" and what not in the disc or anywhere else just like that. 

1 minute ago, Just Ben said:

Thanks, I am really shit but I hope I am getting better

10 pounds for an online training lesson 

4 hours ago, Blitz said:

😬 you were part of the problem with apc

still dont know who he is.

WHO IS HE

11 minutes ago, Majood said:

10 pounds for an online training lesson 

stealing titan his business hmmm?