Joey Sandwich

People who jump infront of cars -> VDM?

Hi,

Literally every time I drive through Kavala (which is obviously a greenzone) people run in front of my vehicle to get me to stop. I have been threatened and harrassed in the greenzone but thats just bad RP I guess.

The thing that annoys me the most is that people jump infront of my moving vehicle with the assumption that I'll stop. So far I've always been able to stop or avoid them, but what happens if I run them over? Can I get banned for VDM? Or are they just being suicidal for jumping in front of my car? 

Attached video is just from Today, but this happens every-single-time. 

In these instances, if you did run them over, any support member or admin who saw that would know that it wasnt your fault. The chances of you being banned for something like this are minimal. 

If you do run them over, follow the correct procedure, stop the vehicle, hop out and apologise. 

• +1 1

If someone stands in front of your car in an attempt to stop you moving feel free to run them over as well.

• Conner Approval 1

Honestly? Just run them the fuck over. They know what they're doing. It's not your fault if somebody takes it upon themselves to jump in front of a moving vehicle. Just plow through them. If they die or end up flying, it's their fault. So I wouldn't worry about it. I'd just make sure you stop at zebra crossings. And if they abuse the crossing by going back and forth, obstructing you, I'd say either find a different route or run them over. Again, it's their own fault...

• +1 2

Next time, if it happens, jump out and say "run in front of my vehicle again and your nan is gunna get clapped" 

It may or may not work, depending on if their Nan is alive or not,

I hope this helps!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jay. said:

Next time, if it happens, jump out and say "run in front of my vehicle again and your nan is gunna get clapped" 

I hope this helps!

lmfao

16 hours ago, Jay. said:

I hope this helps!

hands up or your grandma gets clapped ?

2 hours ago, JoshMiuyyrt said:

hands up or your grandma gets clapped ?

Sir Kavala is a green zone you will do no such thing!!!