Jump to content
Hunt3r

And you wonder why people keep leaving the server

Recommended Posts

nothing wrong with a bit of gang rivalry, makes everything more tasty 

Edited by Michael
  • +1 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Michael said:

nothing with with a bit of gang rivalry, makes everything more tasty 

This isn't gang rivalry, this is stupidity. This is straight up the most simple example of breaking low roleplay standard and meta gaming. No wonder a RP server has low population when it has absolutely no RP. These are the actions of a child and it blows my mind when Staff says this is acceptable. If you can get away by doing that, why the fuck are there rules on this server, they obviously don't mean shit by the looks of it.

Edited by Hunt3r

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Michael said:

nothing with with a bit of gang rivalry, makes everything more tasty 

trueeee

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Hunt3r said:

This isn't gang rivalry, this is stupidity. This is straight up the most simple example of breaking low roleplay standard and meta gaming. No wonder a RP server has low population when it has absolutely no RP. These are the actions of a child and it blows my mind when Staff says this is acceptable. If you can get away by doing that, why the fuck are there rules on this server, they obviously don't mean shit by the looks of it.

Paw chatting about LOW RP standards, camping CP all day rolling with 8 guys robbing every1 they see and saying that because of this one initiation on a member whos been here ages thats why its killing the community :D gafl

  • Haha 1
  • Cryant Lickin' Good 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Nick Coca said:

Paw chatting about LOW RP standards, camping CP all day rolling with 8 guys robbing every1 they see and saying that because of this one initiation on a member whos been here ages thats why its killing the community :D gafl

I can't speak for my gang but, today, we've only attacked CP once and generated a massive fight which i'm sure you loved 

23 minutes ago, L̷e̷w̷i̷s̷. said:

Erm... Low RP Standard???

the dude initiated on a hobo and 3seconds later killed him because he had nothing, you kidding me right?

23 minutes ago, L̷e̷w̷i̷s̷. said:

Erm... Low RP Standard???

the dude initiated on a hobo and 3seconds later killed him because he had nothing, you kidding me right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Low RP standard is calculated from specifically one situation as far as I was concerned, It gets look at more like an average. In the sense of he repeatedly does this then yes its in breach of the rule, however one offs don't. You understand what I'm saying?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Nick Coca said:

Low RP standard is calculated from specifically one situation as far as I was concerned, It gets look at more like an average. In the sense of he repeatedly does this then yes its in breach of the rule, however one offs don't. You understand what I'm saying?

I understand, I don't say he should be banned. But staff member said there was NOTHING wrong with it, like what the fuck?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Hunt3r said:

I wonder why (there were no rule-breaks in this sit) 

 

whats roleplay?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Hunt3r said:

I understand, I don't say he should be banned. But staff member said there was NOTHING wrong with it, like what the fuck?

"Support" said that. Nathan also said that he didn't want to do anything as CBA. So it never went anywhere to get a propper opinion and technically nothing has been done wrong as its a first for blitz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Nick Coca said:

"Support" said that. Nathan also said that he didn't want to do anything as CBA. So it never went anywhere to get a propper opinion and technically nothing has been done wrong as its a first for blitz

the "opinion" should be the support member, that person is the person in charge of deciding if thats ok or not and for him it was, thats the problem, although i dont think he deserves a ban, i feel like there is plenty wrong with it, anyway hf doing it, apparently no one cares.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Hunt3r said:

the "opinion" should be the support member, that person is the person in charge of deciding if thats ok or not and for him it was, thats the problem, although i dont think he deserves a ban, i feel like there is plenty wrong with it, anyway hf doing it, apparently no one cares.

wdym "no one cares" Nathan didn't take it further, so how could someone care, I fail to see your point here? Also the opinion/verdict given is not the final say, it is an opinion, you can still take it further even if the member of support/staff says the other party has broken no rules?!

  • +1 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Hunt3r said:

This is straight up the most simple example of breaking low roleplay standard 

 

I honesty could not agree more. The server turning into KoTH/Wasteland with initiation. There's absolutely no role-play to be had here anymore. A good year ago there was a great balance of combat and role-play, 50:50. Now it's 90:10, at best. Plagued with shitty attitudes from toxic individuals, Administrators who don't want to deal with these types of situations properly, with the correct punishment, or don't know HOW to deal with these types of situations.

 

What I find hilarious, too, is the toxicity from people in this community, to OTHER member so this community, potentially making that individual log off, leave the server, or leave a bad taste for Phoenix... And these are the same people who complain about the server being dead and persist that Combat is what makes this server as popular as it was... Look at us now... It's turning into a shit-fest, the banned can get unbanned with ease, those who break rules will swirl their way around, trying to find any loophole possible, and nobody seems to care about the server besides those who put time and effort into actually making this a better place, which gets thrown under the rug due to shitty people in the community. What I saw from this community tonight is fucking horrendous. But they'll fight their fight, defend themselves and then play the victim card. Same loop we've been stuck in for a while now. PhoenixRP. 👍

  • Like 2
  • +1 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Obsidian said:

 

I honesty could not agree more. The server turning into KoTH/Wasteland with initiation. There's absolutely no role-play to be had here anymore. A good year ago there was a great balance of combat and role-play, 50:50. Now it's 90:10, at best. Plagued with shitty attitudes from toxic individuals, Administrators who don't want to deal with these types of situations properly, with the correct punishment, or don't know HOW to deal with these types of situations.

 

What I find hilarious, too, is the toxicity from people in this community, to OTHER member so this community, potentially making that individual log off, leave the server, or leave a bad taste for Phoenix... And these are the same people who complain about the server being dead and persist that Combat is what makes this server as popular as it was... Look at us now... It's turning into a shit-fest, the banned can get unbanned with ease, those who break rules will swirl their way around, trying to find any loophole possible, and nobody seems to care about the server besides those who put time and effort into actually making this a better place, which gets thrown under the rug due to shitty people in the community. What I saw from this community tonight is fucking horrendous. But they'll fight their fight, defend themselves and then play the victim card. Same loop we've been stuck in for a while now. PhoenixRP. 👍

make sure you guys log that strider you lost earlier 

  • +1 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Michael said:

make sure you guys log that strider you lost earlier 

+1

or just log things in general

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Hunt3r said:

it blows my mind when Staff says this is acceptable

i mean it looks like low RP standard quite clearly tbh and if you guys disagreed in support and left it then the staff team can't do much with it anyway

also just to note if you disagree with the staff member in support you can still make a player report (as long as you actually attempted to resolve it)

 

also 

11 minutes ago, Hunt3r said:

the "opinion" should be the support member, that person is the person in charge of deciding if thats ok or not

 

supports role is to help resolve disputes and support the community,  admins role is to decide on rulebreaks

 

basically, we don't accept low RP standard but how are we meant to do anything when this isn't reported to either a SL (if you think the staff team is ignoring it) or as a player report?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Michael said:

make sure you guys log that strider you lost earlier 

Probably won't. This is incredibly irrelevant since I wasn't involved in that situation, nor from a Havoc standpoint.

 

Nice strawman though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Obsidian said:

Probably won't. This is incredibly irrelevant since I wasn't involved in that situation, nor any from a Havoc standpoint.

 

Nice strawman though.

im just concerned about havoc right now sir, they seem to not follow rules and not log the vehicles they lose which is quite frankly ridiculous!  

HDBPGwN.png

DMJKaWb.png

6W3rDS7.png

Rp2JP1S.png

Edited by Michael
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Obsidian said:

 

I honesty could not agree more. The server turning into KoTH/Wasteland with initiation. There's absolutely no role-play to be had here anymore. A good year ago there was a great balance of combat and role-play, 50:50. Now it's 90:10, at best. Plagued with shitty attitudes from toxic individuals, Administrators who don't want to deal with these types of situations properly, with the correct punishment, or don't know HOW to deal with these types of situations.

 

What I find hilarious, too, is the toxicity from people in this community, to OTHER member so this community, potentially making that individual log off, leave the server, or leave a bad taste for Phoenix... And these are the same people who complain about the server being dead and persist that Combat is what makes this server as popular as it was... Look at us now... It's turning into a shit-fest, the banned can get unbanned with ease, those who break rules will swirl their way around, trying to find any loophole possible, and nobody seems to care about the server besides those who put time and effort into actually making this a better place, which gets thrown under the rug due to shitty people in the community. What I saw from this community tonight is fucking horrendous. But they'll fight their fight, defend themselves and then play the victim card. Same loop we've been stuck in for a while now. PhoenixRP. 👍

Population on phoenix has been good this week. Combat is obviously an element to the server? I think if there is loopholes in the rules thats no dispute and some of the rules are extremely badly written, however that is not the fault of the people defending themselves and using the rules, as they are written, to defend themselves. As that at the end of the day is what people follow.... Frankly 1 year ago combat was 100% of what went on 1 year ago was Nexsus and Seismic and titan when they had 200 players rosters... :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Kiran said:

i mean it looks like low RP standard quite clearly tbh and if you guys disagreed in support and left it then the staff team can't do much with it anyway

 

Disagreed. If you have evidence of someone breaking server rules/ruining people's time on this server by having low role-play standards, there's plenty you can do, regardless to whether both parties are fine with it, or even end on good terms. I consider compensation a bribery for being a shitty community member, and it's acceptable. It shouldn't be. People should be punished whether they end on good or bad terms. How many warnings points, bans or kicks do people need before they finally get the point?

1 minute ago, Michael said:

im just concerned about havoc right now sir, they seem to not follow rules and not log the vehicles they lose which is quite frankly ridiculous!  

HDBPGwN.png

DMJKaWb.png

6W3rDS7.png

Rp2JP1S.png

So complain to High Command on TS where something will be done. This thread had nothing to do with this.

 

Again - nice strawman.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Obsidian said:

Disagreed. If you have evidence of someone breaking server rules/ruining people's time on this server by having low role-play standards, there's plenty you can do, regardless to whether both parties are fine with it, or even end on good terms. I consider compensation a bribery for being a shitty community member, and it's acceptable. It shouldn't be. People should be punished whether they end on good or bad terms. How many warnings points, bans or kicks do people need before they finally get the point?

What if stuff happens on accidents as I would say 90% of RDM is accidental? 

People don't need to accept the compensation, they can take it further?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Michael said:

im just concerned about havoc right now sir, they seem to not follow rules and not log the vehicles they lose which is quite frankly ridiculous!  

HDBPGwN.png

DMJKaWb.png

6W3rDS7.png

Rp2JP1S.png

i love how the APC actually enforce their rules, havoc instead havent logged a armed gunboat since may, when TST yoinked one just a few weeks ago, alot more can be said about striders and other shit

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Nick Coca said:

What if stuff happens on accidents as I would say 90% of RDM is accidental? 

You would honestly say 90% is accidental? I call bullshit. When an individual accidentally RDM's someone the first time, sure, not the next 99 times. Especially in gangs or groups notorious for RDMing and low standard of role-play.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Obsidian said:

Disagreed. If you have evidence of someone breaking server rules/ruining people's time on this server by having low role-play standards, there's plenty you can do, regardless to whether both parties are fine with it, or even end on good terms. I consider compensation a bribery for being a shitty community member, and it's acceptable. It shouldn't be. People should be punished whether they end on good or bad terms. How many warnings points, bans or kicks do people need before they finally get the point?

So complain to High Command on TS where something will be done. This thread had nothing to do with this.

 

Again - nice strawman.

can you stop calling me a strawman? i know im skinny but cmon dude 😥

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...