Submitted By: Raven (7295)

Your In-Game Name:
R. Shelby [TST-09]

Who are you reporting?:
SGT. Butcher

Time/Date of event:
13 - AUG - 2019 [7;15, something like that not sure]

Rule's Broken:
1.2 RDM & 2.9 Low Roleplay Standard 6.1 Shooting in green zone 3.1 There was no initiation

Explain what happened:
Was processing someone in a green zone (athira hospital), guy peeked around door frame, shoots me with a rook and kills me and knocks out medic.

Evidence (Video/Screenshot):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yyjdkTiJkh8

Have you attempted to resolve the situation with the player?:
Yes

Support Member Involved?:
17486 Jakob Boyden + Jesse Johnson

• +1 1

Accused have 24 hours to respond.

@Raven Your video is fine, But if you can give me 3 mins video that will be great.

2 minutes ago, Max said:

Accused have 24 hours to respond.

@Raven Your video is fine, But if you can give me 3 mins video that will be great.

Sure

Your the cops that shot me in the street without reason, Then dragged me about abused me, Took my communications so i could contact an admin, Dont shoot me and i wont shoot ya back

@Butcher Saying that happened and talking about it, Will never be an evidence, If you have an evidence of the things that you said up there please upload your record and go to support if it's have not been resolved there feel free to make a player report about it.

So as far as i can see in the video that have been proved to me in this player report, 
Sgt. Butcher haven't made an initiation, Even if he did, It was a green zone, So it's really obvious in our rules that you can't kill or shoot anyone in green zone.

Sgt. Butcher is already permanently ban for the same reason RDM, This player report will be added to his profile.

Accepted.