Calum

A STATEMENT FROM PADDY MCCARTHY ON HIS REMOVAL

An official statement from Governor Paddy McCarthy on the events that transpired yesterday.

spacer.png

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • +1 1

1 minute ago, Thomas White said:

You drove over my body yesterday. I'm glad you've been arrested.

More defamation from the APC.

I do believe it's all a conspiracy and Mr Reddington works with the APC, He has 'escaped' prison numerous times? He has threatened your life multiple times, but it has always been up to SO1 to catch him? Hey remember that time HAVOC had him in custody and were FORCED to hand him over to the APC even though they were on the east side of the border? Or about that time you got taken hostage and I payed 5 million to save you, whilst the APC sat around doing nothing. There's multiple pieces of evidence to prove the APC are corrupt, but no evidence to prove you are, I will expose them sir, that is a promise.

• Like 2
  • Conner WTF?! 1

1 hour ago, Johnny Price said:

I do believe it's all a conspiracy and Mr Reddington works with the APC, He has 'escaped' prison numerous times? He has threatened your life multiple times, but it has always been up to SO1 to catch him? Hey remember that time HAVOC had him in custody and were FORCED to hand him over to the APC even though they were on the east side of the border? Or about that time you got taken hostage and I payed 5 million to save you, whilst the APC sat around doing nothing. There's multiple pieces of evidence to prove the APC are corrupt, but no evidence to prove you are, I will expose them sir, that is a promise.

Yup was shocking the APC wouldn’t negotiate for the Governors life. Or so a friend told me...... APC doesn’t help the people! 

• Like 1
  • +1 1

The supreme court will stop at nothing to further the twisted agenda of the corrupt police force on this island. Justice for Paddy and equality in our nations courts should be our sole objectives to achieve!

• Like 2

The way he has been treated is nothing short of a crime itself. It seems to me someone actively set out to have him removed in any way they could "trap" him or catch him out.  A form of constructive dismissal and if I'm not mistaken from previous elections a man who none the less ran for governor himself? 

This person needs punishing for going out in the island and doing everything he can to catch people out and entrap innocent people of altis for his own sneaky ways and to get his theoretical head up a theoretical gods back passage. 

He goes against everything paddy was about. Justice for the people of Altis... 

If you see a snake In the grass... Burn it with fire... 

Justice for paddy!!! 

• Like 1