Jump to content
Blitz

Blitz | PHX #4

Recommended Posts

Constructive criticism is nice ❤️🙂

clips collected in about 2 weeks

  • Like 6
  • Conner WTF?! 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

100 times better than all your other ones big man, gotta feel bad for jamesky on the second clip he put 10 bullets into Tom's head on his clip and literally nothing happened hahaha 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, Blitz said:

Constructive criticism is nice ❤️🙂

clips collected in about 2 weeks

N1,                                      R I P T S T        MK20 op

Edited by CRACCOON
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, 「︎JB⌝ said:

decent better than the last few atleast and 0:57 . Thats just fucking funny

❤️

10 minutes ago, Ben. said:

100 times better than all your other ones big man, gotta feel bad for jamesky on the second clip he put 10 bullets into Tom's head on his clip and literally nothing happened hahaha 

❤️

3 minutes ago, CRACCOON said:

N1,                                      R I P T S T        MK20 op

❤️

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, CRACCOON said:

N1,                                      R I P T S T        MK20 op

mk20c*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Speedy ☑️ said:

I didn't get a headache like the last one :)

That makes me 🙂

16 hours ago, Viktor Reznov said:

N1 

0.57 200 IQ play haha nice

thx ❤️

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

N1 Blitz 

 

But was that thing between 1:13-1:18 about lmao

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

don't combine 2 songs, just use 1 song with the best clips 

dexter is the montage connoisseur magik.png.d66e7a3c420ac45eda84301237e4febb.png 

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Ash said:

N1 Blitz 

 

But was that thing between 1:13-1:18 about lmao

❤️

52 minutes ago, Michael said:

don't combine 2 songs, just use 1 song with the best clips 

dexter is the montage connoisseur magik.png.d66e7a3c420ac45eda84301237e4febb.png 

Alright Dexter

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Next time get some clips on people who are looking at you because shooting people in the back for 3 minutes is zzzzzzzzz apart from that its ok i guess

  • Like 1
  • +1 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, linky said:

Next time get some clips on people who are looking at you because shooting people in the back for 3 minutes is zzzzzzzzz apart from that its ok i guess

Oki boss ❤️

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Majood said:

m8 i changed my name i come on i frag TST and log off. did not lose my loadout since like 1 month lol

fair, whats ur name?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...