Your In-Game Name:
Jimmy Reddington

Who are you reporting?:
Sgt. Butcher

Time/Date of event:
11/08/2019 21:30

Rule's Broken:

Explain what happened:
I was driving down the road my car was damaged so i went to repair it then it blew up, i tab out and when i come back this guy is on my body taking my comms and puts me in his car, he drives be to the water and puts me in the water and then takes me out and then executes me, he wasn't anyway involved in my incap.

Evidence (Video/Screenshot):
https://youtu.be/dOI4QuJC6JU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tH1Cy4JDfx4&feature=youtu.be

Have you attempted to resolve the situation with the player?:
Yes

Support Member Involved?:
Charlie Wong - Case ID 17465

May I also add he didnt even care about resolving it, he acted like he had done nothing wrong and didn't care about coming to support.

I took him hostage and kidnapped him, he clearly missed a big part of the video out, as thats why i assume its in 2 parts, he made one attempt to contact me, just before i was about to log off and i said i would talk to him the next day (today) and hes made no attempt to contact me but has been trying to harras me ingame, along with other players, I have broken no rules i executed him after no one made attempts to pay ransom

Bro you can see me getting incapped due to my car crashing, you didnt kill me, you can also see in the longer video that i was incapped and not killed by you, also through out today you have been metagaming towards me and breaking NLR, i have it all on record, I always record so get gone.

if you have evidence please show it to the admins so they can see how much rubbish your talking.

I have nothing to prove your the one trying to prove i done something wrong so show proper evidence not edited videos please, And metagaming? side chat is out of character so yeah right lol, Get done

• Haha 1

Ive only met your character twice ingame once when you was camping the greenzones and another when you and your friend tried rdming us in a police station, If you have proof please report it, thank you

Player report Accepted for RDM 

Executing without being involved with the incapacitation of  of the person your executing.

GB issued

Moved & Approved