I would like to thank each one of you guys, specially ( @Scarso & @Zyn & @L̷e̷w̷i̷s̷. & @SKY )

I have seen how much effort and work you guys are putting into the V2 and see how hard it is even you are not getting any money or anything out of it

but you guys still putting a lot of effort into it, I'm making this post now so you know that there is a lot of people appreciate what you are doing 

for this community if not all of them.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • +1 5

1 minute ago, Scarso said:

Thanks ❤️
p.s. You tagged the wrong lewis 🤣

no one noticed it shush 😂

I think people forget sometimes how small the team is and that all the work is being done completely free. You guys work incredibly hard but receive nothing but hate from certain members of the community when something happens that they don't like.

• Like 2
  • +1 1

+1 They deserve some love ❤️.

@Proxy Smoxy Thank you for bring that up, We always hear bad things people complaining etc ... , But we haven't seen anyone thanking them for their incredible job.
I think since you're FiveM dev now, You know how hard is their job xD.

We all working here to make the community better place, All the team are doing a great job @Conner Merlin & @Zyn have been there for years and they are doing a wonderful job ever since.

But it's really clear in the last 4 - 5 months since @Scarso joined the dev team he have showed us things that we didn't ever see before in ARMA3, So he is doing a lot behind the scene which is 100% appreciated.
Even though i don't know what is going on with him as person lately, But i'm just being honest in here.

Thanks to all of the dev team ❤️ keep up the good work guys, We love you.

• Like 3
  • +1 1