Jambo

In a bit.

It’s been a fun run for a year and a bit but other community’s are looking a lot better and that 

I can’t be arsed listing out the people I liked cuz quite rankly I couldn’t give a fuck

and too whatever monkey that ruined the server, nj gamer you did it very well. 

Now let’s not pull a Louis Vuitton and get permed off the forums o7 gamers 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Conner CRY :'( 3
  • +1 1

On 8/1/2019 at 6:02 AM, Inka☑️ said:

have a good one fella!

On 8/1/2019 at 8:35 AM, 「︎JB⌝ said:

see ya!

3^ fearless leader

On 8/1/2019 at 10:44 AM, David B ☑️ said:

Bye bye fellow gamer!!

Ur all turds 💩 

9 hours ago, Ninj said:

Quits server >makes havoc app

so i could see how v2 was is that ok....

1 hour ago, Alex Gammon said:

Imagine leaving a server but lingering around the forms for content .

imagine caring

• Like 1

On 8/12/2019 at 2:31 PM, Alex Gammon said:

I know right....

• Conner Approval 1
  • Conner WTF?! 1

13 hours ago, Jackson Sparrow said:

i feel like departure posts are just a way to give your opinion on the server without running the risk of being banned..

You wont risk getting banned for voicing your opinion if you do it in a normal way, we want people to voice their opinion do we know what we can improve on. The Devs and management like concrete feedback tho, and suggestions on how to sort the issue someone brings up. Then we can do something about it if needed.

• +1 1

2 hours ago, Alexander said:

You wont risk getting banned for voicing your opinion if you do it in a normal way, we want people to voice their opinion do we know what we can improve on. The Devs and management like concrete feedback tho, and suggestions on how to sort the issue someone brings up. Then we can do something about it if needed.

80% of departures that people put it is criticizing the server and i see them on the server idk what ur talking about doing it in a normal way i didnt voice my opinion on anything i called some1 brain dead lmao

1 hour ago, Jackson Sparrow said:

80% of departures that people put it is criticizing the server and i see them on the server idk what ur talking about doing it in a normal way i didnt voice my opinion on anything i called some1 brain dead lmao

• Yep, and I am just stating that people wont get banned for voicing your opinion as per your previous post you are suggesting that you risk getting banned by doing so 😄.
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, Reece Smurf said:

I know right....

On 8/12/2019 at 2:31 PM, Alex Gammon said:

Never heard of you in my life get off my thread 

5 hours ago, Tom Pea said:

who even are you?

this guy knows where its at

4 minutes ago, linky said:

Am i too late to the party?

party was along time ago bucko

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Alexander said:

ye server is pretty shit, and if you think editing some lines of code will revive it, you're wrong. there needs to be much more done than just fixing bugs and adding dmts etc.

how the rules are being handled need to be changed, go back to the old days where there was plenty of RP and plenty of combat. you guys are pushing the combat side off the server. you used to be able to get a lot of gunfights, but also go from agios to kav without the fear of being initiated on and having some fun RP.

now if you see someone, he will most likely rob you. (make the runs shorter, less chance of being robbed)

IF you even see someone, because the chance of seeing someone is litteraly nothing.

and much more needs to be changed, but all of that has been said a shit ton of times but you wont listen to it.

• Like 1
  • +1 1

1 minute ago, Stefan♦ said:

ye server is pretty shit, and if you think editing some lines of code will revive it, you're wrong. there needs to be much more done than just fixing bugs and adding dmts etc.

how the rules are being handled need to be changed, go back to the old days where there was plenty of RP and plenty of combat. you guys are pushing the combat side off the server. you used to be able to get a lot of gunfights, but also go from agios to kav without the fear of being initiated on and having some fun RP.

now if you see someone, he will most likely rob you. (make the runs shorter, less chance of being robbed)

IF you even see someone, because the chance of seeing someone is litteraly nothing.

and much more needs to be changed, but all of that has been said a shit ton of times but you wont listen to it.

i feel like 95% of the server would agree with this but then again when was the last time they done something that we asked best run rn is 1.4 mill in a hemmt idk but it looks like they are pushing away combat and expect more rp when all its going to do is make players leave

Posted (edited)

@Alexander

Phoenix is currently a mix of other servers and has no unique aspects of it.

Can't think of anything Phoenix does that is unique, just a merge of other servers. . People that want fast paced combat will go to olympus, those who want a little slower paced are going to gta. those who like roleplaying are going to rpuk and those who like constant fights will go to reborn. player numbers are doing better on those servers so it will be easier for players to get what they want by playing them.

Also the rules. one of the main reasons i wont be returning at all. Too many rules that regulate everything, its way to strict and a proportion of the rules just dont make any sense.

Edited by ivy
  • Like 2
  • Conner Approval 1
  • +1 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, ivy said:

@Alexander

Phoenix is currently a mix of other servers and has no unique aspects of it.

Can't think of anything Phoenix does that is unique, just a merge of other servers. . People that want fast paced combat will go to olympus, those who want a little slower paced are going to gta. those who like roleplaying are going to rpuk and those who like constant fights will go to reborn. player numbers are doing better on those servers so it will be easier for players to get what they want by playing them.

Also the rules. one of the main reasons i wont be returning at all. Too many rules that regulate everything, its way to strict and a proportion of the rules just dont make any sense.

unless it pushed combat and turns this is to a olympus fuck fest this v2 aint fixing nothing 

and lets be honest combat is the only thing keeping arma alive

1 hour ago, Stefan♦ said:

couldnt agree more tbh

1 hour ago, Jackson Sparrow said:

i feel like 95% of the server would agree with this but then again when was the last time they done something that we asked best run rn is 1.4 mill in a hemmt idk but it looks like they are pushing away combat and expect more rp when all its going to do is make players leave

i mean literally any other community looks at this community as a joke and its actually sad that this was the first community i came too

Edited by Jambo

39 minutes ago, Jambo said:

i mean literally any other community looks at this community as a joke and its actually sad that this was the first community i came too

Same tbh