Kyro

Funniest shit ever :DDD

Posted (edited)

an Admin call Zinner call me a hacker said l using ESP because when he spectate me l can hear him when he steps like a horse and also the bushes when he moves sounds loud :DDD so ye l guess l am using esp LOL Mr. Zinner its obv that u dont like me so u trying get me out of the server but there is problem noone yet reported me for hacking or anything like that.

Edited by Kyro
baguette
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 2

1 minute ago, Inka said:

what a badmin

na he actually was very nice tought he will be toxic instantly and wants me banned but hes a cool dude to talk

1 minute ago, Kyro said:

na he actually was very nice tought he will be toxic instantly and wants me banned but hes a cool dude to talk

very cool 

5 minutes ago, Kyro said:

so what was the point of putting this post up ?

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, The real Matty ✔ said:

so what was the point of putting this post up ?

just want know if other people also hear the admins steps when they watching them

3 minutes ago, Kyro said:

just want know if other people also hear the admins steps when they watching them

he's been an admin for very long time I don't think he would have heard his step as normally they just use the camera not walking around... but ok

Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, The real Matty ✔ said:

he's been an admin for very long time I don't think he would have heard his step as normally they just use the camera not walking around... but ok

idk than couple mins ago another admin was watching me and l heard him running like a crazy and tought that somones in house camping but it was an admin lol

Edited by Kyro

Just now, Kyro said:

oh just looking for Wife 

matty is also, dont worry, its a struggle out here

• Haha 1

happend to me on another server and it's also easier to see it on phoenix due to the fact you can disable grass on the other community i was a alone in my heli and then i could of unlock controls and i typed in chat hey admin and he then left the heli immeditly 

Hello Kyro. Thanks for making the community aware of the suspision on you and as I said when I talked to you I will discuss this with my fellow staff members to come to the correct conclusion. I can not discuss details of your case publicly but lets just say that I have 2 year expirience of using admin powers and noone has ever noticed me before. It is also quite difficult to "step like a horse" when I'm not walking. Making a post like this after we talked on TS really makes me even more suspisious. 

I might just add that staff members reserve the right to restrict any players access to our services. The accusation that "I am trying to get you banned" is incorrrct as I could just use my right to restrict your access if that was the case. No staff member wants to ban someone, it does not give is personal pleasure. That is something we do to protect community members from rulebreakers and cheaters. 

• Thanks 1
  • +1 3

7 minutes ago, Niko. said:

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha this shit so funny 

shut up niko, i take this very seriously. not a laughing matter.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Zinner said:

Hello Kyro. Thanks for making the community aware of the suspision on you and as I said when I talked to you I will discuss this with my fellow staff members to come to the correct conclusion. I can not discuss details of your case publicly but lets just say that I have 2 year expirience of using admin powers and noone has ever noticed me before. It is also quite difficult to "step like a horse" when I'm not walking. Making a post like this after we talked on TS really makes me even more suspisious. 

I might just add that staff members reserve the right to restrict any players access to our services. The accusation that "I am trying to get you banned" is incorrrct as I could just use my right to restrict your access if that was the case. No staff member wants to ban someone, it does not give is personal pleasure. That is something we do to protect community members from rulebreakers and cheaters. 

well idk than l can hear the admins when fallowing me, after u left the game about 40min later a Fulton was watching me and l again heard him running next to me

Edited by Kyro

4 hours ago, Kyro said:

well idk than l can hear the admins when fallowing me, after u left the game about 40min later a Fulton was watching me and l again heard him running next to me

If Fulton was following you invisible/admin camera, how did you know he was following you? 😂

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, Nizwald said:

If Fulton was following you invisible/admin camera, how did you know he was following you? 😂

cus l heard him running :D

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Kyro said:

cus l heard him running :D

how do you know its fulton? even if he is running it doesnt show a name if he is invisable..

• +1 1

4 hours ago, Roy said:

how do you know its fulton? even if he is running it doesnt show a name if he is invisable..

cus he asked me in chat how l heard him 😃 u all being so suspicious :D l will remove this discussions cus to many ppl asking its annoying.

I've not had admin watching me before but have had one teleport a APC Helicopter to me at advance rebel. (Watch top right of video)

• Haha 1