Zyn

Who are you reporting?:
Salty

Time/Date of event:
10/07/19 18:30

Rule's Broken:
1.8 Exploiting

Explain what happened:
Me, Nick Coca and Wade went to a house with the intention of robbing. Nick was at 90% on boltcutting the first door when Jambo turned up and initiated on me invalidly (this situation was already resolved (16971)). During this time Salty logged out of the game / was kicked. He came to support and was offered the opportunity to allow us into the house by Proxy (because he had to leave), as Proxy was watching in admin cam. He refused and therefore we was unable to rob his house.

Evidence (Video/Screenshot):
Case ID: 16972 https://gyazo.com/44f136aedd362ac628f850191d087f65

Have you attempted to resolve the situation with the player?:
Yes

Support Member Involved?:
Niklaus, Proxy

First Off there was no guarantee you would get the items inside so that has no relevance at all. secondly we had 3-4 people more people on the way so there was a good chance you would have all died. and the reason I left as I stated my mum was telling me to go do some shit as I said. the offer from proxy was refused as that is just stupid go to the first point for that. 

You said you left because of you mum and that you would be 2 hours, throughout the first hour you messaged us at least 2 times so you didn't go, at the end of the first hour, you messaged us saying i am afk you can rob the house, why would you let us steal the stuff if you were in the right. Also you used the RDM to your advantage as you disconnected  "because you had to go" yet you came on under a different name and took items of value from the house and moved them, then messaged us saying we could raid it? Want to explain that one? 

@Jhonn

1 minute ago, Nick Coca said:

You said you left because of you mum and that you would be 2 hours, throughout the first hour you messaged us at least 2 times so you didn't go, at the end of the first hour, you messaged us saying i am afk you can rob the house, why would you let us steal the stuff if you were in the right. Also you used the RDM to your advantage as you disconnected  "because you had to go" yet you came on under a different name and took items of value from the house and moved them, then messaged us saying we could raid it? Want to explain that one? 

@Jhonn

I did go actually and ended up getting food so while I was eating it I msg you all and for the moving items  I did actually move them back after I felt like a dick for doing so but after I saw the report they all got moved to a third house not the one "an admin saw move items to" and said since the reports up there is no need to keep them there. and I said I would be gone for 1h or two not directly two hours. also items of value I took useless shit at that time there was two mar-10 with ammo and sights in there like.

The content of the house and the value of said contents holds no relevance. Nor does the potential of success. This is not a compensation request. @Jhonn, your own gang admitted to RDM and that was resolved in support. Whether you want to believe it or not, you took advantage of this RDM and refused to accept a fair resolution. Now you're getting my resolution. Your statement "there is no guarantee that they would get in" works both ways. There is no guarantee they wouldn't get in. You refused to allow them this chance after an admitted rule break prohibited them from carrying out the action. Due to this, I'm going to be issuing you with a GB for Exploiting

Player report acceptedLocked and moved.

• Conner WTF?! 1
  • +1 2