Yoxku Oxku

BLEEDING OUT

Posted (edited)

Ok I can't be the only one who is sick and tired of people bleeding out. There should be a feature that makes it once you have been stabilized by an officer that you can’t bleed out but ik that idea would be shut down right away. Instead there should be a rule were when in roleplay situation and you have been told you have been stabilized and an officer is talking to you you should not bleed out or it will be considered low standard of roleplay. I can't even say how many times i have had someone dowend and the medic can't revive him because of shots being fired and the 3 minutes that pass until the guy can be reviewed the medic arrives after 5 minutes of last gun shot fired and by then the guy is bled out it is super annoying i say either remove combat revving or make it when a person is talking to you and “roleplaying” with you there should be no way for you to bleed out.

Edited by Yoxku Oxku
color
  • +1 1

I mean yes. Currently the only way to have some "police&susp" rp is if we tase someone which isnt always possible. 

+1 for the sake of rp

*Wants to play a bit of PhoenixRP*

*Dies*

*Bleeds out to log off*

*Banned for low standard of roleplay*

I understand where you come from but that wouldn't work out. At the end of the day, if someone wants to roleplay he won't bleed out. If he doesn't then he will. Even if you prevent him from bleeding out he will still not roleplay after getting come in most situations. 

• Haha 1

If there is no medic comming I wouldn't wanna wait 20 min just to RP with the cops or who ever stabelised me. It should be an option from my opinion. 

• +1 1

+1 maybe make it so when you stabilise you'r time bar would reset so you can't bleed out for a few minetus as it's frustrating that people always bleed out when they lost a fight

Big -1 I don’t want to sit there on the floor whilst on waiting for some fat medic who can’t stop crashing or drives like my grandma on her scooter going’s to bingo on the M6

• Haha 1

No. Police dont always have to take people to prison or punish them.

Take the loss of not being able to arrest them.

What if an officer forgets or gets initiated on after he stabilized someone. The person will then be left on the floor not able to bleed out.

When rebels are near cops at a gunfight, they also bleed out to prevent themselves from being taken hostage, so if this were to be implemented it had to be both sides, which I don't think is a good idea.

• Conner Approval 1

1 minute ago, Michael said:

Forced RP is the worst RP

Dexter.png.f594e9d9deb6d8b6a9556ad5addbaaeb.png -1 from dexter

Can we get another dexter pic

19 minutes ago, Ash said:

Can we get another dexter pic

what have you done

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Yoxku Oxku said:

Ok I can't be the only one who is sick and tired of people bleeding out. There should be a feature that makes it once you have been stabilized by an officer that you can’t bleed out but ik that idea would be shut down right away. Instead there should be a rule were when in roleplay situation and you have been told you have been stabilized and an officer is talking to you you should not bleed out or it will be considered low standard of roleplay. I can't even say how many times i have had someone dowend and the medic can't revive him because of shots being fired and the 3 minutes that pass until the guy can be reviewed the medic arrives after 5 minutes of last gun shot fired and by then the guy is bled out it is super annoying i say either remove combat revving or make it when a person is talking to you and “roleplaying” with you there should be no way for you to bleed out.

Cops don't really value when people don't bleed out, they just put them in jail for 30min, what would you do? I must say cops do exactly the same tho, they bleed at first chance.

I agree with you but at the same time there is a reason why people prefer to bleed ranging from getting talked to like a garbage bag to going to jail for 30min...

If you cant take someone alive thats your problem, tase, knockout or RP with them to bring them into custody, if you dont make the extra effort to RP so you can proccess/ticket/jail suspects neither should they.

-1 if they wanted to RP their way out they would have by not bleeding out. you cant force it all the way. going to die is also part of RP. even if you stabilise someone doesnt mean in you would be able to bleed out anymore maybe you just missed an internal bleeding? 

On 7/9/2019 at 5:59 PM, CRACCOON said:

If you cant take someone alive thats your problem, tase, knockout or RP with them to bring them into custody, if you dont make the extra effort to RP so you can proccess/ticket/jail suspects neither should they.

That’s funny, I mean half the time you can’t RP because people just want gun fights.

On 7/8/2019 at 7:46 PM, Hunt3r said:

Cops don't really value when people don't bleed out, they just put them in jail for 30min, what would you do? I must say cops do exactly the same tho, they bleed at first chance.

I agree with you but at the same time there is a reason why people prefer to bleed ranging from getting talked to like a garbage bag to going to jail for 30min...

If I’m being honest i have been in many situations where the guy has been nice and cool and surrendered and I just let him off with a ticket the only time we take people to prison is when they have done a crime we’re we have to get into a big gunfight and they kill someone thats usually an officer also the main reason some times is how the person is. If a person is chill and  cooperating and not being a asshole we will be nice and usually give them a shorter sentence but people just always are being rude, trolling, and not cooperating we give them that bigger sentence. Also this does not only have to apply to rebels if anybody has been stabilized and  people are talking to them and keeping them alive treating them including officers. So I mean this will have to apply to officers as well if rebels are treating them and taking care of them it’s the same thing.

On 7/8/2019 at 12:33 PM, ÑiḴØŠ said:

*Wants to play a bit of PhoenixRP*

*Dies*

*Bleeds out to log off*

*Banned for low standard of roleplay*

I’m not saying that this always has to apply in certain situation I can understand but you guys have to remember in a real scenario there would be a faster response from the paramedics. Also If you truly had to get off you can let a admin know and be on your way

4 hours ago, Yoxku Oxku said:

That’s funny, I mean half the time you can’t RP because people just want gun fights

then fight lol, or knock them out to ensure you can process them, its really easy to knock people out.

I think it is quite clear that this is something people don't want

Locked & Moved