Clingfoil Clive

Captain Price and Mikey Munchy

Posted (edited)

Firstly let me start by saying without these two I wouldn't be the man I am they have helped me through so much and deserve all the move they can get from helping me defend myself against bullies and helping me learn to take off in the helimchopter.

This is for you Price thank you for being so cute and so caring you made me feel so good and I've never felt more accepted in a group of individuals than I have in MBS (up the Mezza Bezza Boisss). You made me feel safe and you provided such warm and healing advice you used your wisdom to prevent me from becoming a monster and I owe you my life for this you provide nothing but  wisdom and happiness. From our earliest memories of singing dancing queen in the house together too me getting attacked by the large blue eyed hawk seahorse which you came to my need thank you for the great RP you always provide and all the fun you make me have without you I'd be called a naughty boy and now I'm a good boy.

Now mikey how can I say without you I wouldn't know how to die the way I do and frag people or how to even start the car  you've made me feel so smart and skilled you have provide the correct training  thank you for the Master Munchy. I also need to thank you for lending me that 20p once for that harold harpy blowy best 5seconds of my life, The Rp you help me do and make me get involved with I'd amazing and you really just make me laugh and laugh and laugh, you also know how to make me be a stronger man and how to handle a situation an what the right path is. You make me smile and cry with your kinda an hurtful criticism but you taught me how to accept it and turn it into something for a better me.

To the both of you thank you for making my RP so great and I'm excited for more happy and fun times with you both it's made me feel like a man and made me feel special, Thanks for the memories up the Bezza

💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚

@Captain Price @Mikey Munchy

Edited by Clingfoil Clive
  • Like 2

I am truly filled with emotion and happiness by your kind words. I hope you are doing very well in marlboro psychiatric hospital and they are treating you well. Clingfoil clive tinfoil terry Stanley Sounds Larry the Mute, you have been a true happy warrior, and MBS would not be the same without your delightful comments about Strawberry Tarts. Beyond that you have educated @GenuineHero how pick peaches using a quadbike and make Egyptian goose noises.

Thank good Clive 

• Like 1

I remember when I was a PC, just sitting at a petrol station for what i think was 15 mins just listening to one of captain price's stories lol 

My stories are either from films or just vomiting incoherent words to move the subject away from arresting me. Ayman had the pleasure of listening to me for 1 hour and 30 minutes, but it worked