MattPC

Go outside this summer

I’m leaving Phoenix and PC Gaming as a whole. People within the community, specifically in gang life and factions, that ArmA is very insignificant within your life.

Some of you, need to be less toxic. I know you’re all having fun, but be nice for fucks sake... 

Nevertheless, it was fun whilst it lasted. I’ve made a lot of mates here and I’m grateful. I’ll be spending my summer elsewhere, with travel and festivals lined up. As @Sanjib Punjabi would say, “Lads Lads Lads”...God, what a man you are...

Honourable Mentions:

@Blitz Top Fragger and TFU Wannabe, all jokes aside you are my best mate on the internet and you never failed to make me die of laughter...

@James Johnson Again a funny dude. Made me welcome as chief yet put the perfect amount of pressure on me so I didn’t fuck up. Inabit mate, you’re a great dude.

@tyler.b Office was always open to talk, helped me get through shit, and a bit of a machine.

@GenuineHero My Favourite Irishman. despite some tension from a prior community, never failed to make me laugh. (Big shout out to MBS Jakky and Price Etc.)

@vel Possibly the hardest to leave behind is my best buddy Vel. You will become a great SI and will do good things mate!

@Duderz The next big man in the Power Line industry. Lived scarily near to me. I need to run.

@Frank Castle Taught me about Scumdee. Now am a Scottish expert because of you. Great mate, even though exile is shit.

@Finchuk “The Grandfather.” Was always right. Was great to be your mate and deputy.

@nnoremaC I know you didn’t like TST but you were jokes. Inabit.

Anyway boys, have a good one, don’t get hurt.

Matt Jones

”Fucking Moron”.

• Like 5
  • Sad 3

What a bastard for not tagging me, Sad to see you go though mate.

Hope you the best of luck in your life ❤️.

Posted (edited)

see you my friend  :( I  am gonna miss you my best friend ❤️ bye

Edited by vel

Cya mate, hope u come back one day. Best 7 months I've had on the internet for sure!