Jack Knight

Governor Jack Knight | Press Conference #1

spacer.png

Governor Jack Knight | Press Conference

Hello Citizens of Altis this saddens me to say that today, 2 SO1 officers and a Governor Double was brutally murdered by the terrorists known as HAVOC. Jetan Holo and David Ironfield are the 2 SO1 that lost their lives, please let our hearts and thoughts are with their families in these sad moments, the double can not be named due to anything that can happen to family members of his family.  we shall give a 1 minute silence for them

I have seen far to long, HAVOC trying to terrorise Altis and have only recently released their brutality and force they are willing to use. I urge, civilians to come work for the APC and help in their war against crime on this island. 

My plans to legalise HAVOC will stop and I plan to change some problems we have with them.

Minister of Civilian Affairs Salty's words: 

I am the new minister of Civilian affairs and I am urging all civilians to stay indoors and take cover. And I promise we shall prevail at this tough times. If needed use legal weapons that are registered to the government there will be a curfew at 10pm every night this is to keep us all safe. If you see any havoc members i encourage you to phone the Altis police constabulary and they will deal with it from there. We will also be doing are best to aid anyone hurt by this terrible events that will occur. May god bless you all.

Back to Governor 

I would like to Thank the Altis Police Constabulary  for their hard work and Assistant Commissioner Richard Finch for having the Tactical Support Team, protecting myself and the island of Altis. 

I have, myself, full confidence that if all do their duty, if nothing is neglected, and if the best arrangements are made, as they are being made, we shall prove ourselves once again able to defend our Island home, to ride out the storm of Terror and to outlive the menace of tyranny, if necessary for years, if necessary alone. At any rate, that is what we are going to try to do. That is the resolve of His Majesty’s Government-every man of them. That is the will of Parliament and the nation. We  will defend to the death their native soil, aiding each other like good comrades to the utmost of their strength.

God save the Queen.

• +1 3