Sign in to follow this  
brekel

Compensation Request - Benja - 07/02/19 (Altis Life)

PhoenixRP-TEXT350.png

Time Submitted: 07:06:31 AM | 07/02/19
Submitted By: brekel (8161)

In-Game Name:
Benja

Steam / Player ID:
STEAM_0:1:173239552

Date of Event:
07/01/19

Link to evidence (player report or video):
/595322657776336899/image0.jpg this was the pov of my friend but you can see he was doing a weed run with me

Details of Event:
I was going to make some money of of weed so i bought the hemmt ammo truck for 250k and when i got to the procesing i realized i dind’t have a license yet so i bought that one for 130k in the middle when the servers were down

Compensation Amount:

Confirmation of legitimacy:
Yes
I understand and agree.

@brekel i do need your steam64 ID. aswell do you have like a video to prove that the server went down in the middle of your run?

sidenote: Vehicles you buy will return back in your garage after a server restart(if not chopped/crushed by other players) aswell your licenceses will save.

@roy i did send a screenshot in my thing ill send it here later with the id64, and i rented the vechile and i got went to the procesing to buy the license then went to the atm to get the money but when i came back to buy it and got out of the vechile i froze so i didn’t get to buy the license.

@roy when i look at every evidence that i have to prove that i have lost my money and that i was there, i am coming short so i am just dropping it because even when i givee the info it won't be enough. Its just sad it happened and now i know for next time to make a video thanks for looking at my appeal and sorry for taking some of your time have a great day :)

comp request declined, lack of evidence.