Question

Literally this has been suggested like 30 times already but they are left unnoticed by management like is this going to be implemented or no because literally the server wants no NLR in red zones

14 answers to this question

I feel it's going to be pain in the ass, So i'll say -1.

if im honest ive played reborn and its fucking aids, i dont like it if im honest, except for gang wars.

it gets abused -> -1 from me

On 7/5/2019 at 6:49 PM, Hunt3r said:

Every other decent server has  fucking NLR. I'm glad its not people like you who are in charge of this community... You're so smart you can't see whats wrong with implementing that and the consequences of doing it. Don't fucking die and then you won't need to worry about coming back.

ur head is so far up ur ass just stop talking 

On ‎7‎/‎7‎/‎2019 at 3:08 AM, Hunt3r said:

Then if you're so fucking smart, state 3 good reasons why this should be implemented and you win.

ur making yourself look like a fool shhhh now

48 minutes ago, Inka said:

if im honest ive played reborn and its fucking aids, i dont like it if im honest, except for gang wars.

Yea i wouldn’t want it for cartels but gang wars would be fine. 

11 hours ago, Cryant said:

We will be looking into them.

19 hours ago, L̷e̷w̷i̷s̷. said:

@Badger @FoxHound @Cryant @Theodore Can this please be addressed? There's about 10 rule suggestions that have yet to be reviewed. Even if they're not going to be implemented, I do think it's about time they were closed.

On 7/1/2019 at 1:20 PM, Jambo said:

Literally this has been suggested like 30 times already but they are left unnoticed by management like is this going to be implemented or no because literally the server wants no NLR in red zones

If its been suggested 30 times and declined 30 times theres a reason for it. You just don't care because all you see is your POV. You keep suggesting the same thing over and over, no wonder management is ignoring it. Just because the majority wants it doesn't mean it will bring anything good for the server.

It has been explained multiple times why this is not a good idea, get your head out of your ass.

54 minutes ago, Hunt3r said:

If its been suggested 30 times and declined 30 times theres a reason for it. You just don't care because all you see is your POV. You keep suggesting the same thing over and over, no wonder management is ignoring it. Just because the majority wants it doesn't mean it will bring anything good for the server.

It has been explained multiple times why this is not a good idea, get your head out of your ass.

ur dumb af i dont think you see basically all of the community want it thats the only reason why im suggesting it smh

and at least try it literally every other sever has it and they dont complain about it 

13 minutes ago, Jambo said:

ur dumb af i dont think you see basically all of the community want it thats the only reason why im suggesting it smh

and at least try it literally every other sever has it and they dont complain about it 

Every other decent server has  fucking NLR. I'm glad its not people like you who are in charge of this community... You're so smart you can't see whats wrong with implementing that and the consequences of doing it. Don't fucking die and then you won't need to worry about coming back.

6 hours ago, Jambo said:

ur head is so far up ur ass just stop talking 

Then if you're so fucking smart, state 3 good reasons why this should be implemented and you win.

37 minutes ago, Jambo said:

ur making yourself look like a fool shhhh now

I'm making myself look like a fool? You want something implemented to which you can't provide any arguments for. I've made you a simple question, if you can't answer it, don't be mad when it doesn't get accepted...

• Like 1