We have completed a Mass Unban, find more information here.

Jack Knight

Independent Party

The Independent Party

It is almost the time again, to vote in a new governor for this beautiful island.

I, Jack Knight, will be running for Governor for the first term of July. I am apart of the Independent Party for the government of Altis. 

“Those who cannot change their minds cannot change anything.” 
― George Bernard Shaw

We, as the Altians, are wanting change, but not thinking of difference. 

You want change, Vote Independent!

What am i, going to do, to change the island.

NHS Changes:

Paid work should be secure and pay should be fair. With the last few Governors, NHS has took an impact in changes of paychecks. I will keep the paycheck, fair and secure.

More money for staff, the NHS are struggling with secure working hours for staff as they aren't given what the Tax payers have been told. 

Higher Paychecks and lower revival fee, Civilians are struggling in their daily lives because we, the government do not provide collective provision of public services and the NHS.

Civilian Changes:

A lower Tax fee and higher paychecks, for far to long the civilians of Altis have been suffering from the previous governors and governments greed. Not thinking of the poor, only the rich.

Homeless shelters to be build in main cities, such as Kavala, Athira, Agios, Pygros and Sofia. I am tired of seeing homeless, starving and uncared for civilians, WE ARE ALL EQUAL, NO ONE DIFFERENT. 

More opportunities. There are not enough Jobs to secure Civilians paychecks. I will push for the government to have some form of work, civilians can do to earn money. 

Weed shall be legalised, however monitored closely.

Price of fuel, people are struggling to pay for fuel because of the disgusting costs the fuel stations are charging. An SUV to be filled up is 5000 pounds. It is a disgrace.

APC Changes:

The APC have hit a hard point in their time, no way of fighting against the forever lasting rebellion, i propose we give the APC, better operational weaponry., vehicles and equipment

Paychecks decided by the Police Board and for them to actually, focus on their own job. 

No lethal force on civilians that don't pose an immediate threat to police or public. The police shoot at vehicles, risking death for just standard evasion. 

Better interactions and more friendly events with police and civilians.

Higher HM establishments security and defense.

HAVOC Changes:

The legal occupation of their lands. For to long they have held it illegally and have proven, they can efficiently lower rebel activity. 

A HAVOC-Police treaty, to many attacks on each other are allowing rebels to get what they want. The murder of law abiding citizens. 

Higher armoury and destroyer defense. 

A more approachable Checkpoint. 

Other Changes:

We have a responsibility to future generations to protect our environment for our children of today. 

Our free media, the rule of law, and our open, tolerant and respectful democratic society should be cherished and renewed. 

Social Media defense, people are turning the wrong way because of what people say online. 

barriers of poverty, prejudice and discrimination to be removed. 

Ministers and Heads:

• Minister of internal defense: @Cobra The OG

• Minister of Policing Affairs:  @Fulton Mackay

Minister of  Foreign Affairs: @Finchuk

• Minister of Civilian Affairs: @Jhonn

• Head of SO1 team: @MattPC

• Head of Public and Governmental Transportation: @Jetan Holo

• Head of Internal and External investigations:  @Mike Sano

Thank you for reading and

Remember, If you want change.

Vote independent. 

• Conner WTF?! 1

7 minutes ago, Jack Knight said:

How are you going to make it more approachable as there is no real other way of getting across the border 

• Sad 1

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, Jack Knight said:

By more approachable checkpoint, do you suggest possibly Jacuzzi, a bar, possibly a few buskers. Maybe a hotel and a club membership card. Maybe Havoc could throw out, the military uniforms, for a more relaxed and comforting look. spacer.png

In fact, lets rename Havoc lands to Benidorm 

Edited by Captain Price
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 1
  • +1 1

Look forward to staffing a crack team for the governor.

I will be working with Jack to plan secure rally’s and events in major cities and beyond.

+1

• Like 1
  • +1 1

8 minutes ago, Captain Price said:

By more approachable checkpoint, do you suggest possibly Jacuzzi, a bar, possibly a few buskers. Maybe a hotel and a club membership card. Maybe Havoc could throw out, the military uniforms, for a more relaxed and comforting look. 

In fact, lets rename Havoc lands to Benidorm 

Think about the current looks of it, more defensive than welcoming

11 minutes ago, Sanjib Punjabi said:

-1 the acceptance of HAVOC on british territory is the reason I cannot support you

Think about the civilians that you currently have the inability to protect while they are on the eastern side of the island. It makes sense to give HAVOC what they already own. 

9 hours ago, Jack Knight said:

Think about the current looks of it, more defensive than welcoming

Its a militarized defensive checkpoint...

9 hours ago, Jack Knight said:

Price of fuel, people are struggling to pay for fuel because of the disgusting costs the fuel stations are charging. An SUV to be filled up is 5000 pounds. It is a disgrace.

5k for fuel seems a bit fucked up. XD

14 hours ago, Jack Knight said:

The APC have hit a hard point in their time, no way of fighting against the forever lasting rebellion, i propose we give the APC, better operational weaponry., vehicles and equipment

Your hardly the Afghan army lets be fair here, your more than able at the moment 

Tax system on the server is fucked. We don't want a decrease in taxes, if you make the tax 20% civs will earn more for runs. It's broken asf, 

UP THE TAXES.