We have completed a Mass Unban, find more information here.

Maxx Lit

Compensation Request - MaxxLite - 06/24/19 (Altis Life)

PhoenixRP-TEXT350.png

Time Submitted: 12:16:38 PM | 06/24/19
Submitted By: Maxx Lit (5429)

In-Game Name:
MaxxLite

Steam / Player ID:
STEAM_0:1:66410455

Date of Event:
02/08/19

Link to evidence (player report or video):
Honestly i dont have screenshot evidence of me having it but you can check logs i think.

Details of Event:
I used to play on this server a long time ago and i stopped for about half a year because i had to enlist in the military.
i came back yesterday to see that the black market was removed from the island and changed to donator perk.
so in total I lost the 15m i have grinded to get black market and now as its removed i cant do nothing with it.
honestly I dont have any screenshots saying that i own black market but i am pretty sure you can check that in the logs of the server.
And i have been informed that there were a couple of days you could log in to get your items back and I couldnt log on because I was in base and i am not allowed to bring my pc there.
Please if i could just get those 15m back that would be awsome as i really feel like i got robbed of them by removing black market.

Compensation Amount:
15m

Confirmation of legitimacy:
Yes
I understand and agree.

Unfortunately @Maxx Lit I'm going to have to decline this request as there was a method to automatically receive your money back after it was removed. This method was active for 2-months after the licence itself was removed. We do not provide compensation anymore due to this.