Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Jelle

Sniper scopes

Add back sniper scopes  

18 members have voted

  1. 1. What scopes would you like to see back?



Recommended Posts

I personally really enjoyed sniping. I really would like them to be added back to the shops. I would say add back DMS and AMS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Jelle said:

I personally really enjoyed sniping. I really would like them to be added back to the shops. I would say add back DMS and AMS

now you see, I would like to have them back as they would bring back a cool aspect to the server, but, I have a few.

 

Edited by CRACCOON

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I mean. I first was like fuck sniping, its no skill. but it's still an enjoyable part of combat to be fair. maybe make it that u cannot have more than 1 scope in your inventory so they cant switch from lrps to arco if they get pushed?

dont know if its possible tho.

Edited by Stefan♦

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well I have to say that if sniper scopes come back we should also have a sniper available instead of sniping with a DMR.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Marios said:

Well I have to say that if sniper scopes come back we should also have a sniper available instead of sniping with a DMR.

Shouldn't we have tanks as well?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, ÑiḴØŠ said:

Shouldn't we have tanks as well?

Would be fun, but then it s we woud be playing KOTH.( with lower loadout prices )

Edited by Marios

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Marios said:

Would be fun, but then it s we woud be playing KOTH.( with lower loadout prices )

Nah man we need to nerf runs by 99% in order to have KOTH

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Marios said:

Well I have to say that if sniper scopes come back we should also have a sniper available instead of sniping with a DMR.

nah the snipers itself are fine right now. they are rare and you need to put effort in them to be able to achieve one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Stefan♦ said:

nah the snipers itself are fine right now. they are rare and you need to put effort in them to be able to achieve one.

That s the whole point of some sniper scopes too. I m pretty sure they are to be found at the airdrop which is once a restart.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Stefan♦ said:

I mean. I first was like fuck sniping, its no skill. but it's still an enjoyable part of combat to be fair. 

 

no because I don't want to be roached from rebel outpost when I'm at northern

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Jambo said:

no because I don't want to be roached from rebel outpost when I'm at northern

dw ill hotdrop u on his ass Kappa

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don’t understand why they were removed even when they were implemented as a craftable item. It was fair and agreed on multiple sides , everyone was fine with them being added and a week or two later they were  removed again, just like suppressors were. Despite being bloody difficult to make in the first place. If we look at the server , say 1.5 years  ago , sniper scopes and suppressors were everywhere. Everyone could get them and they were buyable. This made the server unique since other servers didn’t have them . The server incorporated more aspects of Arma , more weaponry, more attachments and more clothing then other servers.  It made people like myself , want to play the server over all other servers. There’s another post on suggestions page mentioning how the sever should be like what it used to. This is because people joined the server for what it had then , yet every day we seem to become more binary and remove aspects from the server that were unique and enjoyable. We seem to have removed sniper scopes and removed suppressors and lost one of the servers unique values again. It’s not why people came to play on the server. I understand some people dislike them , however those players come from other servers , they aren’t used to playing against snipers , hence why they die and cry. Yet people like myself and Jelle have been on the server for a very long time and we want sniper scopes back ! We want what we joined for. I understand listening to the community , however those with the power should listen to those players that have played here for years and are loyal to the server and stick to how it started out, rather then trying to be a carbon copy of other servers. Please add them back and don’t bend the knee to players that jump on for frags and leave a month later. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Cobra The OG said:

I don’t understand why they were removed even when they were implemented as a craftable item. It was fair and agreed on multiple sides , everyone was fine with them being added and a week or two later they were  removed again, just like suppressors were. Despite being bloody difficult to make in the first place. If we look at the server , say 1.5 years  ago , sniper scopes and suppressors were everywhere. Everyone could get them and they were buyable. This made the server unique since other servers didn’t have them . The server incorporated more aspects of Arma , more weaponry, more attachments and more clothing then other servers.  It made people like myself , want to play the server over all other servers. There’s another post on suggestions page mentioning how the sever should be like what it used to. This is because people joined the server for what it had then , yet every day we seem to become more binary and remove aspects from the server that were unique and enjoyable. We seem to have removed sniper scopes and removed suppressors and lost one of the servers unique values again. It’s not why people came to play on the server. I understand some people dislike them , however those players come from other servers , they aren’t used to playing against snipers , hence why they die and cry. Yet people like myself and Jelle have been on the server for a very long time and we want sniper scopes back ! We want what we joined for. I understand listening to the community , however those with the power should listen to those players that have played here for years and are loyal to the server and stick to how it started out, rather then trying to be a carbon copy of other servers. Please add them back and don’t bend the knee to players that jump on for frags and leave a month later. 

its because people were sick of the shit combat and didn't want to be shot in the back constantly

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, Jambo said:

its because people were sick of the shit combat and didn't want to be shot in the back constantly

Shit combat ? Shit combat is jumping out a quillin and shooting someone 30m away from you , that’s fucking shit. It’s basic , it’s stale and it’s boring , requires no skill at all apart from a good aim .  You can’t get shot in the back , if your in a good position that doesn’t expose your back .Keep moving and adapting, not just siting on a rock with your MK-1 waiting for someone to push 20m from the front of you . If you want that , play CSGO or some shit . Arma wasn’t made for such simple , binary combat . It’s like have a Ferrari but only using first gear. 

Edited by Cobra The OG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Cobra The OG said:

Shit combat ? Shit combat is jumping out a quillin and shooting someone 30m away from you , that’s fucking shit. It’s basic , it’s stale and it’s boring , requires no skill at all apart from a good aim .  You can’t get shot in the back , if your in a good position that doesn’t expose your back .Keep moving and adapting, not just siting on a rock with your MK-1 waiting for someone to push 20m from the front of you . If you want that , play CSGO or some shit . Arma wasn’t made for such simple , binary combat . It’s like have a Ferrari but only using first gear. 

well I will just wait for half the community to vote them out again

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Cobra The OG said:

It’s like have a Ferrari but only using first gear. 

wdym? you're supposed to have 2 gears on a ferrari?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

how about you increase the chances of getting a sniper scope in a airdrop, so maybe like 1 sniper scope per airdrop

Then this will increase the chances of people turning up too the airdrops, and then will increase factions turning up too all airdrops.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...