Jump to content

Friday 8pm BST We are hosting a Q&A Stream. For more information, click here.

Cobra The OG

Loyalty System

Recommended Posts

It’s Quite simple. For each day you log onto the server and play for an hour. You receive an additional 1% on all incomes. This is up to 20%. 

The idea behind this , is that it rewards loyal players to the server. It also gives someone a reason to play the server if there isn’t another reason. 

  • Like 3
  • Conner WTF?! 1
  • +1 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
24 minutes ago, Cobra The OG said:

It’s Quite simple. For each day you log onto the server and play for an hour. You receive an additional 1% on all incomes. This is up to 20%. 

The idea behind this , is that it rewards loyal players to the server. It also gives someone a reason to play the server if there isn’t another reason. 

+1.

You could also reward loyal players based on the time they've been here. There are many players who have been here for 1+ years and keep playing weekly and I think that have some sort of exclusive reward would be cool. For example:

-10 million for hitting 1 year / Huron for hitting 2 years / prestige

-exclusive vehicle skin you can only get by being a "community veteran" which are unique for each "veteran".

-Veteran symbol on the forums

-have an exclusive "veteran" outfit that works just like the gangskins. Which would replace one of the uniforms and just be something simple with a camo and maybe a few patches, phoenixrp symbol.

-Veteran status to be given by Staff (I thought maybe of the reputation system in forums but people would just farm it)

-many other things


(about the veterans) Of course there are players registered over a year ago who don't even play, I am not talking about those obviously. I mean about people who actually made a difference in the server like old staff members or really old members.)

Edited by Hunt3r
  • Like 3
  • Conner WTF?! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Hunt3r said:

 

-10 million for hitting 1 year / Huron for hitting 2 years / prestige

 

If only this was true I would be having a huron in august 😁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Penguin said:

If only this was true I would be having a huron in august 😁

It might seem a lot to give a Huron, but its a player that has stayed on the server for 2 years, 2 years are 730 days.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I like the idea of veteran rewards, most definitely.

22 hours ago, Cobra The OG said:

For each day you log onto the server and play for an hour. You receive an additional 1% on all incomes. This is up to 20%. 

I also think you have a big brain for thinking of this, but I think it should only exist whilst we look to boost player numbers to max over the next couple of months.

Overall +1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
29 minutes ago, Theodore said:

I like the idea of veteran rewards, most definitely.

I also think you have a big brain for thinking of this, but I think it should only exist whilst we look to boost player numbers to max over the next couple of months.

Overall +1

Come on the, you know im a smart guy 

Edited by Cobra The OG
  • Conner Approval 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/12/2019 at 1:18 AM, Hunt3r said:

+1.

You could also reward loyal players based on the time they've been here. There are many players who have been here for 1+ years and keep playing weekly and I think that have some sort of exclusive reward would be cool. For example:

-10 million for hitting 1 year / Huron for hitting 2 years / prestige

-exclusive vehicle skin you can only get by being a "community veteran" which are unique for each "veteran".

-Veteran symbol on the forums

-have an exclusive "veteran" outfit that works just like the gangskins. Which would replace one of the uniforms and just be something simple with a camo and maybe a few patches, phoenixrp symbol.

-Veteran status to be given by Staff (I thought maybe of the reputation system in forums but people would just farm it)

-many other things


(about the veterans) Of course there are players registered over a year ago who don't even play, I am not talking about those obviously. I mean about people who actually made a difference in the server like old staff members or really old members.)

I dont have over a year on the server yet, so this is a big no no for me

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...