Friday 8pm BST We are hosting a Q&A Stream. For more information, click here.

Cobra The OG

Loyalty System

It’s Quite simple. For each day you log onto the server and play for an hour. You receive an additional 1% on all incomes. This is up to 20%. 

The idea behind this , is that it rewards loyal players to the server. It also gives someone a reason to play the server if there isn’t another reason. 

• Like 3
  • Conner WTF?! 1
  • +1 4

Posted (edited)
24 minutes ago, Cobra The OG said:

It’s Quite simple. For each day you log onto the server and play for an hour. You receive an additional 1% on all incomes. This is up to 20%. 

The idea behind this , is that it rewards loyal players to the server. It also gives someone a reason to play the server if there isn’t another reason. 

+1.

You could also reward loyal players based on the time they've been here. There are many players who have been here for 1+ years and keep playing weekly and I think that have some sort of exclusive reward would be cool. For example:

-10 million for hitting 1 year / Huron for hitting 2 years / prestige

-exclusive vehicle skin you can only get by being a "community veteran" which are unique for each "veteran".

-Veteran symbol on the forums

-have an exclusive "veteran" outfit that works just like the gangskins. Which would replace one of the uniforms and just be something simple with a camo and maybe a few patches, phoenixrp symbol.

-Veteran status to be given by Staff (I thought maybe of the reputation system in forums but people would just farm it)

-many other things

(about the veterans) Of course there are players registered over a year ago who don't even play, I am not talking about those obviously. I mean about people who actually made a difference in the server like old staff members or really old members.)

Edited by Hunt3r
  • Like 3
  • Conner WTF?! 1

19 hours ago, Hunt3r said:

If only this was true I would be having a huron in august 😁

23 minutes ago, Penguin said:

If only this was true I would be having a huron in august 😁

It might seem a lot to give a Huron, but its a player that has stayed on the server for 2 years, 2 years are 730 days.

I like the idea of veteran rewards, most definitely.

22 hours ago, Cobra The OG said:

For each day you log onto the server and play for an hour. You receive an additional 1% on all incomes. This is up to 20%. 

I also think you have a big brain for thinking of this, but I think it should only exist whilst we look to boost player numbers to max over the next couple of months.

Overall +1

Posted (edited)
29 minutes ago, Theodore said:

I like the idea of veteran rewards, most definitely.

I also think you have a big brain for thinking of this, but I think it should only exist whilst we look to boost player numbers to max over the next couple of months.

Overall +1

Come on the, you know im a smart guy 

Edited by Cobra The OG
  • Conner Approval 1

On 6/12/2019 at 1:18 AM, Hunt3r said:

+1.

You could also reward loyal players based on the time they've been here. There are many players who have been here for 1+ years and keep playing weekly and I think that have some sort of exclusive reward would be cool. For example:

-exclusive vehicle skin you can only get by being a "community veteran" which are unique for each "veteran".

-Veteran symbol on the forums

-have an exclusive "veteran" outfit that works just like the gangskins. Which would replace one of the uniforms and just be something simple with a camo and maybe a few patches, phoenixrp symbol.

-Veteran status to be given by Staff (I thought maybe of the reputation system in forums but people would just farm it)

-many other things

(about the veterans) Of course there are players registered over a year ago who don't even play, I am not talking about those obviously. I mean about people who actually made a difference in the server like old staff members or really old members.)

I dont have over a year on the server yet, so this is a big no no for me