Ranger

Community Toxicity

13 minutes ago, Nathan Fish said:

You are toxic as well

Thats the only thing that comes out of your mouth "cry". For some reason thats toxic people their favorite word xD I just hope this is only behind your desk and not irl otherwise i feel rly bad for the people who live with you. Anyway shittalk al you want your only making fun of yourself. 

I mean youre using xd unironically in 2019 the only one making fun of himself is you 

3 minutes ago, Lester said:

I mean youre using xd unironically in 2019 the only one making fun of himself is you

Oh daddy pls teach me what people use in 2019 xD

• Like 1

wtf do you mean toxic community that is a bunch of bs, fuck off not fucking toxic at fucking all like so not fookin toxic

• Haha 1
  • Conner Approval 1

Posted (edited)

I believe that people didn't leave because they are "snowflakes" but simply because this type of stuff makes the server an unpleasant place for people who are just trying to have a bit of fun after a day of work/studying. 

I speak for myself but I believe that no one here is playing for money so the only reason is fun. If you have fun by destroying other peoples fun, dont expect them to stay around just to feed your ego.

I know we aren't born taught so it is important to learn about diferent points of view so we can improve as people, I used to be very toxic and to this day I am not perfect but I think throughout the years i've improved a lot and i've got to thank this server for playing a part on that improvement.

"Think about someone you hate and also hates you, if from now on you show him nothing but love, he might still hate you, but everyone else will see him as the asshole, don't be the asshole."

-Jim Jefferies

Edited by Hunt3r
  • Like 1
  • +1 1

1 hour ago, ivy said:

its really not that deep its just a game 

well said

On 6/11/2019 at 4:41 PM, Ranger said:

I love all your attitudes, and direct it at me...

I mean, Read the first part of my first post:

"Looking at threads on here where people continuosly leave time and time again due to the nature of other players..."

But hey ho - I'm crying and I'm a snowflake, and people just don't see the consequences of their actions - Even when the player base is falling...

Its a game. Grow up and be a man. Who really cares if someone insults them over the internet just brush it off. Its not as if some guy has just come up to you in a street a one banged you.

If you cant take insults what you even doing on the internet.

2 minutes ago, Sammy said:

Its a game. Grow up and be a man.

wow how dare you say these words, they are considered offensive here.

3 minutes ago, Sammy said:

If you cant take insults what you even doing on the internet.

ye me and @Lester alrdy suggested to unplug his router but clearly he didnt take the advice 😕 

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, L̷e̷w̷i̷s̷. said:

Stop fueling the shitstorm lmao

No, It's fun watching toxic people try and defend themselves by blaming those they're toxic towards.

• +1 1

6 hours ago, Scarso said:

No, It's fun watching toxic people try and defend themselves by blaming those they're toxic towards.

weh    Kappa

8 hours ago, Scarso said:

wow why are you so toxic man smh

20 hours ago, Scarso said:

Yeah bro really funny