Friday 8pm BST We are hosting a Q&A Stream. For more information, click here.

Sign in to follow this  
Mirofsky

Player Report - Craccoon - 06/09/19 - Altis Life

PhoenixRP-TEXT350.png

Time Submitted: 10:09:23 AM | 06/09/19
Submitted By: Mirofsky (7999)

Your In-Game Name:
Mirofsky

Who are you reporting?:
Craccoon

Time/Date of event:
09/06/1996

Rule's Broken:
1.8 and 1.4

Explain what happened:
I was in an ongoing situation to arrest a suscpect who was hiding around meth lab. A heli approached from the south and landed next to my parked police cruiser infront of meth lab. Prior to this I broadcasted a message to that heli stating for it to fly off or it will be shot, as this was an ongoing combat situation. After the 2 people hopped out (1 was craccoon the other one uknown) of the landed heli, they started trying to get around the BIG STONE WALL that separated me from them. i said " Hands up or be shot" then short 1 round then before I see it, I get stunned through the wall. I immediately accuse them of this and they deny it numerous times and craccoon called me a stupid ass*ole, I waited around 25mins in TS support but no one responded. After they dropped me off at PD and told me basically to forget about the incident. I returned to my PD car and saw 3 of them by meth lab again. I spoke briefly to caccoon again but in RP asking him what he is doing at the meth lab. Cracoon kept warning me not to say the "combat magic words", so I was around 20m in front of him and said "HANDS UP OR BE SHOT" in direct speech, he failed to do this and he got shot. Then he became abbusive again and stated that he will be reporting me for RDM. I said that I will be reporting him for his toxic behavior and rule break.

Evidence (Video/Screenshot):
I have a screenshot for the 1.8 rule break on steam, for 1.4 I do not but I have now installed a video capturing program and will be using it going forward. Craccoon also said that he had a recording of me "rdming" him, but he refused to let me see it when I inquired further.

Have you attempted to resolve the situation with the player?:
Yes

Support Member Involved?:

can you please show me the evidence?

• +1 1

first off your head was visible over the wall and that is how you were knocked out, I could have easily shot you over the wall but I chose to knock you out due to that lovely black carrier rig, if something is blocking the knockout path the knockout wont work, may I also mention that you broke RP to a huge degree saying "you are getting reported" and "I'm on TeamSpeak speaking to an admin" I can provide the video tomorrow, I should also mention that after you came back you proceeded to RDM me without finishing the initiation or let alone giving me enough time to comply, I later spoke to a support member who said it was RDM, my gang has had a lot of rule breaks from your side including RDM, breaking RP and general common-sense, I could also argue that you didn't value your life when quote on quote initiating on me, you had one guy to your front and one to your back and side, the toxicity side can be easily explained, I was very pissed off that mirofsky was continuing to break rules after a previous report/ reports as well as other situation involving James smith, I told him "I don't go looking for bans but just read the rules and you will be fine" which was probably a mistake as he continues to cause problems, I got heated due to me getting incapacitated due to RDM which you will hear in the video I will later provide, the reason I referred to the "combat magic words" is because I was trying to (in relative RP) help you not RDM as it looked like you were gonna spray me down,  I also told him to stop talking OOC (in RP) I said " that language is offensive to the gods and my religion, the reason I didn't appear in TS is because in was told in game (breaking RP) and wasn't sent a dispute,  I would be happy to resolve the situation if the sit was handled appropriately, for example apologise if told by staff if my language was un-justified but most of this looks like mirofsky shooting himself in the foot or just ban hunting where nothing will be got out of it, I have said my piece, I wont reply again unless asked by staff or a serious question arises.

I have multiple gang members who can vouch for me for most of the sit.

42 minutes ago, CRACCOON said:

first off your head was visible over the wall and that is how you were knocked out, I could have easily shot you over the wall but I chose to knock you out due to that lovely black carrier rig, if something is blocking the knockout path the knockout wont work, may I also mention that you broke RP to a huge degree saying "you are getting reported" and "I'm on TeamSpeak speaking to an admin" I can provide the video tomorrow, I should also mention that after you came back you proceeded to RDM me without finishing the initiation or let alone giving me enough time to comply, I later spoke to a support member who said it was RDM, my gang has had a lot of rule breaks from your side including RDM, breaking RP and general common-sense, I could also argue that you didn't value your life when quote on quote initiating on me, you had one guy to your front and one to your back and side, the toxicity side can be easily explained, I was very pissed off that mirofsky was continuing to break rules after a previous report/ reports as well as other situation involving James smith, I told him "I don't go looking for bans but just read the rules and you will be fine" which was probably a mistake as he continues to cause problems, I got heated due to me getting incapacitated due to RDM which you will hear in the video I will later provide, the reason I referred to the "combat magic words" is because I was trying to (in relative RP) help you not RDM as it looked like you were gonna spray me down,  I also told him to stop talking OOC (in RP) I said " that language is offensive to the gods and my religion, the reason I didn't appear in TS is because in was told in game (breaking RP) and wasn't sent a dispute,  I would be happy to resolve the situation if the sit was handled appropriately, for example apologise if told by staff if my language was un-justified but most of this looks like mirofsky shooting himself in the foot or just ban hunting where nothing will be got out of it, I have said my piece, I wont reply again unless asked by staff or a serious question arises.

I have multiple gang members who can vouch for me for most of the sit.

if you have a video from your side it would help the see what happend in the situation. aswell @Mirofsky you have 48 hours to provide me your evidence so we can continiue the report.

@Mirofsky not being funny but trying to report someone for calling you an assh*le is kind of surprising, its an RP server so if you shot someone in real life they would probably call you an assh*le lets be honest, verbal abuse doesn't mean someone swearing at you, if I joined your TeamSpeak channel and started hurtling insults at you that would very much be verbal abuse or even a derogatory name like the R word or something, but someone calling you a swear word in RP and taking them on the forums is silly.

the knockout probably looked quite suspicious to you but you need to remember that the script only works if the two players are in close proximity and nothing is blocking the path, in your case I could see your head popping over the wall so I hit you over the wall (not through) as you said in the video, a part of your body was visible over the wall so I pressed shift + G on the visible area of your head and you went down, if staff would like you can check yourselves that if you are in a certain area of the wall and close enough your head pops over slightly.

@Roy I feel like this report is just causing me un-needed stress with no tangible evidence, I would like to enjoy my night without any bother but this has arisen, I was never disputed and even if I went to support frank was busy anyway and had to come off as did I, frank looked at my video and said it looked like RDM, I can provide that if needed, I'm gonna forget about this for tonight, ill be on TS tomorrow to show you my side of the sit, solve this in support properly or just properly defend myself in this wacky player report, CRACCOON out. 

7 hours ago, Roy said:

can you please show me the evidence?

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198086227734/screenshots/

Please zoom in on the mini map. I was inside and they were out.

I am going to lock the playerreport, wish to speak to you tomorrow @CRACCOON. about your video i am on all day tomorrow.

After seeing some evidence from craccoon side. i've decided that craccoon did nothing wrong.

however @Mirofsky it showed very clear that you did break RP aswell that you RDM'ed (your initiation wasn't even finished and you opend fire) therefor i am going to give you  a GB for RDM and Breaking RP. please for next time wait in support and try to solve it when a staffmember is present. aswell if you want to dispute someone press the home button and dont scream ingame about this since this is breaking RP.