Friday 8pm BST We are hosting a Q&A Stream. For more information, click here.

Posted (edited)

This one is for you @Hunt3r ❤️

6 months ago we met each other. Before that we were just strangers to each other probably trying to kill each other. In Arma you will have good days and bad days but with you i only had good ones no matter what happend or how 1 of us fucked up. We are teaching each other our language which i always find so funny xD Sometimes he sounds russian lol. You take responsibility when its your fault but you wont be pointing fingers when it is someone elses. This man is my soulmate we will probably never meet irl unfortunately... He is always nice to people as long as they treat him with the respect that he deserves. He will be your friend in good or bad when you do respect him and he will defend you at any cost. He will help were he can. He is a very good roleplayer. Some people will disagree on this but i have been playing with him for quite some time and he always roleplays with people as long as people dont force him otherwise. You are loyal to anyone that supports you and you would never backstab people. Sometimes there is friction between us but you need friction to create 🔥. I wish more people knew Hunt3r the way i do... As a friend   

Alright enough of this bs get your ass on arma!    

Edited by Nathan Fish
  • Like 1
  • Conner CRY :'( 1

19 minutes ago, Nathan Fish said:

This one is for you @Hunt3r ❤️

6 months ago we met each other. Before that we were just strangers to each other probably trying to kill each other. In Arma you will have good days and bad days but with you i only had good ones no matter what happend or how 1 of us fucked up. We are teaching each other our language which i always find so funny xD Sometimes he sounds russian lol. You take responsibility when its your fault but you wont be pointing fingers when it is someone elses. This man is my soulmate we will probably never meet irl unfortunately... He is always nice to people as long as they treat him with the respect that he deserves. He will be your friend in good or bad when you do respect him and he will defend you at any cost. He will help were he can. He is a very good roleplayer. Some people will disagree on this but i have been playing with him for quite some time and he always roleplays with people as long as people dont force him otherwise. You are loyal to anyone that supports you and you would never backstab people. Sometimes there is friction between us but you need friction to create 🔥. I wish more people knew Hunt3r the way i do... As a friend   

Alright enough of this bs get your ass on arma!    

lil bit gay but +1.

Accepted, Locked & Moved.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Stefan♦ said:

this is actually cringe some1 ban them wtf. I'd  rather have @Ace Boyden  and his furry shit than  this shit

If you're looking for cringe, all you gotta do is click on your profile.

• Haha 3

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, Hunt3r said:

Haha true dat!😂

Edited by solja
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Frank Castle said:

If you guys wanna send each other love notes im sure there are better means.

There are, but just let them do their things.

26 minutes ago, Frank Castle said:

If you guys wanna send each other love notes im sure there are better means.

Like what?

• Like 1

And here we find @Stefan♦ again with his useless comments on every topic on the forum xD I just wonder what do you do all day? Working? School? Dont think so...reading forums 24/7 lol 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Nathan Fish said:

And here we find @Stefan♦ again with his useless comments on every topic on the forum xD I just wonder what do you do all day? Working? School? Dont think so...reading forums 24/7 lol 

Well he's a professional shitposter so....

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, solja said:

Well he's a professional shitposter so....

Mmmh i see... Sad life 😂

40 minutes ago, Lester said:

I puked in my mouth a little

Why would you puke in your mouth for a nice text? Is there something wrong with it? 

Edited by Nathan Fish
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Hunt3r said:

??? sorry pal dont see anything "weird" on my profile except for my rank which is meant cringey...

• Conner WTF?! 1

19 hours ago, Stefan♦ said:

??? sorry pal dont see anything "weird" on my profile except for my rank which is meant cringey...

7149bb63a0a7580e918fc3c5fac4b7d4.png

• Haha 1

Just now, Stefan♦ said:

3e116483f3489c8a1b9341cda91fd27c.png

a1d0c148d9d9d938b533e72e3c6dd636.png

???? Are you trying to communicate with me using some sort of encrypted code system?

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Niko. said:

i just read this and i'd rather watch anime than read this again.

I would rather leave @Harley alone with my cat than read this again

• Confused 1

20 minutes ago, Niko. said:

i just read this and i'd rather watch anime than read this again.

you sure you wouldnt rather having your 3 ifrits and orca back?

oof

• Confused 1
  • +1 1