Earth Overlord Unverified

Unverified for Supreme Overlord of Altis

Posted (edited)

Good day all! I am your supreme overlord of Altis Unverified!

As I am the Supreme Overlord it is without a given that I have the ability to wipe out all of you. As a pity the lesser creatures of the earth I have decided to launch a "governor" campaign. 

My first order of business is the total and utter destruction of Israel in an attempt to undermine the shills that is HAVOC! We'll draw out these rats and put them down as we did back in 'nam. My second order of business is to diagnose the gang supposedly called "Divinity" as a mental health crisis and deploy NHS members to follow Divinity around to offer them help in their illness. I will also permit the execution of anybody that runs around in these so-called "flip flops" as they are an abomination to humanity. I will also rename the office of Governor to the title of Supreme Overlord of Altis. 

Now that I've outlined my political campaigns main goal, I will provide you my policies on minor issues:

- Every Sunday will be a Praise the Gods Day, where everyone will meet in a church and conduct mass sacrifice to praise the ones who provide us compensation!

- I will legalize ecstasy, cause that shit's fun yo

- Dragz will be accompanied by 4 heavily armed guards since he can't shoot for shit and he is always kidnapped.

- I, your Supreme Overlord, will be transported through a modified Hummingbird which will be equipped with a megaphone shouting profanities at passer bys aswell as propaganda

- Saturday is cookie day, no killings pls

- We'll also establish an Altis Police Children's Daycare Centre where the police of Altis will be required to fulfill 3 hours of daycare duty a week to make sure the future generations know who's boss, me.

That basically wraps up my plans for a prosperous future of Altis!

Praise your Supreme Overlord, Unverified!

Edited by John H Wikkins
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • +1 1

Posted (edited)

+1 
I agree with the third statement, it's 100% true.

Fear the Supreme Overlord, Unverified. 

Edited by Mystic
Minor edit

4 minutes ago, John H Wikkins said:

My first order of business is the total and utter destruction of Israel in an attempt to undermine the shills that is HAVOC! We'll draw out these rats and put them down as we did back in 'nam. My second order of business is to diagnose the gang supposedly called "Divinity" as a mental health crisis and deploy NHS members to follow Divinity around to offer them help in their illness. I will also permit the execution of anybody that runs around in these so-called "flip flops" as they are an abomination to humanity. I will also rename the office of Governor to the title of Supreme Overlord of Altis. 

This here is quite amusing.

+1

i think me getting 4 bodyguards is a good idea, I get kidnapped multiple times a day. Also when diagnosing down syndrome they should ask if the patient is part of divinity as a final diagnostic