Friday 8pm BST We are hosting a Q&A Stream. For more information, click here.

On 6/1/2019 at 8:53 AM, ÑiḴØŠ said:

c270ae06c69c599b41fb5019cb02a72e.jpg

1a12d61a2ab248abfbc3b7aa3d319905.jpg

a07e35184b8a74137889ea1312d4eac5.jpg

a03b17b85324296f06c9e8471fb87317.jpg

54e0f9be897a27cd84521f9cde0dd687.jpg

c7c55af01bf61b13713c0a13bfcff826.jpg

b82a738f211662942bb1350122d315ad.jpg

DO NOT LISTEN TO THIS MAD MAN, HE WANTS TO GET YOU ALL KILLED!!! VOTE FOR BEN AND HE SHALL REPRESENT AS WELL AS PROTECT THE CIVILIANS FROM THE HAVOC THREAT!

Also if you look at the final picture... more closely....    ee10f9a3d676d91334220bb12f204f3a.png         lul @Alexander

Never Forget the Agios Revolution ❤️

• Like 1

rigging elections hahaahhahahaha i have a feeling so1 won't know what hits them 

2 hours ago, Finchuk said:

I hope the Governor has good SO1. Who are proficient at crowd control. People didn’t want this candidate. People will deal with it.

Ben has the majority vote from the people yet the people didn't want him? You've lost it... 

2 hours ago, L̷e̷w̷i̷s̷. said:

That's why someone from the UK can vote in the US... Oh wait... 

TECHNICALLY SPEAKING YOU CAN BE FROM THE UK BUT HAVE US CITIZENSHIP SO YOU CAN DO A POSTAL VOTE :) :) :) 

57 minutes ago, Theodore said:

TECHNICALLY SPEAKING YOU CAN BE FROM THE UK BUT HAVE US CITIZENSHIP SO YOU CAN DO A POSTAL VOTE :) :) :) 

"a legally recognized subject or national of a state or commonwealth, either native or naturalized."

HAVOC are not.

Just now, L̷e̷w̷i̷s̷. said:

"a legally recognized subject or national of a state or commonwealth, either native or naturalized."

HAVOC are not.

havoc are the original owners of the island. you are the one illegaly taking over a part of greece!

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Stefan♦ said:

havoc are the original owners of the island. you are the one illegaly taking over a part of greece!

But,

d8c3217f28fcf86d71c8a2a163aa0864.png

Come on now Stefan, we need some argumentative consistency!

4 minutes ago, Theodore said:

But,

Come on now Stefan, we need some argumentative consistency!

spacer.png There's your problem.

• Haha 1

On 6/2/2019 at 3:56 PM, Stefan♦ said:

Sorry to say this but HAVOC support Britain too, they just want to be different

I say if civilians want a HAVOC run state, let them have it, because if we the police are failing the public, I think its time for a new force to rule.

But with terrorists as our governors, we should expect the denial of democracy and free speech, the spread of chaos and drugs all over the island, different funding plans and priorities, I mean should we really expect a bunch of invading terrorists to prioritize citizens and their welfare on guns and dictated order?

I think that this decision is to be made by citizens, but as a result, only citizens should be held accountable if it fails.

I personally dont like the current governing party and do believe that the elections were rigged, but the solution is not to hand our precious country to a bunch of terrorizing parties, it’s to start protesting and demonstrating our own opinions on who the actual governor should be, trying to overthrow the governor is the easiest route for starting a civil war, and if HAVOC get involved and take over the government, we should expect to be prosecuted by marshal law for a very very long time.