Friday 8pm BST We are hosting a Q&A Stream. For more information, click here.

Citizens of Altis, 

I was sadden and disgusted to learn of the electoral commissions decision to exclude citizens from being able to vote. 

So I call to all people that do not want to be part of this police state we are walking into. Rise up, make your voices be heard. Stop Ben Sewell from stealing the election from the people!

I have asked @Proxy Smoxy to stand in the election as the peoples candidate.  A man beyond reproach and a loyal servant of the people for many years.

We cannot sleep walk into a police state.

If we loose this election I call on people to rise up against the this police state! I will organise a meeting of the rebel groups who are of a like mind. We will overthrow these corrupt people. 

Regards

R Finch

Former Governor

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Conner WTF?! 1

I welcome @Proxy Smoxy as the candidate of the people. In these dark times we are in need of someone willing so stand up for the common man. Bring the power back to the people!

• Like 2

Thank you Finch for creating this agenda.

When BUP came into the election, I was allured into becoming a supporter, with the promise of desirable things, such as the return of my former unit, MPU.

I thought this party would work for everyone. I always knew BUP weren’t exactly the friendliest with HAVOC- but didn’t expect a rigging.

Democracy in my eyes is for everyone and fair.    Despite my respect for Ben, Sanjib and the team- they’ve lost my vote.

-Matt Olobama/Jones Jr.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Finchuk said:

Citizens of Altis, 

I was sadden and disgusted to learn of the electoral commissions decision to exclude citizens from being able to vote. 

So I call to all people that do not want to be part of this police state we are walking into. Rise up, make your voices be heard. Stop Ben Sewell from stealing the election from the people!

I have asked @Proxy Smoxy to stand in the election as the peoples candidate.  A man beyond reproach and a loyal servant of the people for many years.

We cannot sleep walk into a police state.

If we loose this election I call on people to rise up against the this police state! I will organise a meeting of the rebel groups who are of a like mind. We will overthrow these corrupt people. 

Regards

R Finch

Former Governor

I am truly disheartened about this accusation... The British Unionist Party stands for democracy and against terror. We formed to combat your Pro-Terrorist Government that was hurting our citizens and destabilizing our great nation. We have taken no part in rigging any elections and instead reported the threat of HAVOC influencing our politics. The Electoral Commission investigated and made the required security enhancements to our polling booths...

We'll be awaiting the results of the election and hope the people see that this support of HAVOC is wrong!

• Like 3

Havoc should not be able to become governor because why would anyone allow the terrorist state to have any say in the apcs lands 

• +1 3

28 minutes ago, Finchuk said:

This sentence is extremely troubling... You're threatening to start using violence if you don't get the result you want... Terrorist...

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Scarso said:

This sentence is extremely troubling... You're threatening to start using violence if you don't get the result you want...

Maybe he is taking a page out of the playbook from the APC when he was governor. It's troubling now, but not when you were the ones trying to assassinate the governor. I believe you're just grasping at straws to save your campaign at this point.

3 minutes ago, Scarso said:

This sentence is extremely troubling... You're threatening to start using violence if you don't get the result you want...

If elections are being rigged then the people will rise up! I will lead the charge!  

6 minutes ago, [mrk]William said:

Havoc should not be able to become governor because why would anyone allow the terrorist state to have any say in the apcs lands 

Because we live in a democracy, if they are not allowed to come to the table why will they ever change their rebel ways. It is foolish to assume excluding people makes things better. Segregation only ever makes things worse!

• Like 1

You collaborate with those who commit acts of terror and threaten it yourself @Finchuk if you dont win. If a  government consists of those who want to harm civilians, how can we support you??

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Sanjib Punjabi said:

You collaborate with those who commit acts of terror and threaten it yourself @Finchuk if you dont win. If a  government consists of those who want to harm civilians, how can we support you??

How can you support yourselves knowing that you tried to assassinate a sitting governor? You are as much of a terrorist as me, brother. Quit your bullshit.

1 minute ago, Messiah said:

How can you support yourselves knowing that you tried to assassinate a sitting governor? You are as much of a terrorist as me, brother. Quit your bullshit.

When did this happen? I am not aware of such actions!

• Like 2
  • +1 1

2 minutes ago, Sanjib Punjabi said:

I try and find peace try new things, reach out to people try and make the island a better place. 

Police plot to remove me, 

I am barred from standing again,

The people are prevented from voting, 

and you say I am a terrorist. I am fighting the injustice. If I have to take up arms I will do so. A reckoning will come, I will pay my price as needed. I serve the people

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Finchuk said:

I will pay my price as needed. I serve the people

If terrorism is the way then the law and the British  people will not stand for it, as you say a reckoning will come and I advise you are on the right side of history

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Sanjib Punjabi said:

If terrorism is the way then the law and the British  people will not stand for it, as you say a reckoning will come and I advise you are on the right side of history

Oh I am on the right side and I promise if you felt HAVOC were bad wait till the entire population is rising up.

• Like 1

Well due to circumstances that have presented themselves such as ruling people out to the night before the elections to try allow your party to win. I do believe some sort of action needs to be taken. I also believe finch is doing the right thing by making light of the situation that certain people have created, by disregarding what the people want. If you want democracy let members of HAVOC stand and see who the people want in place. 

12 minutes ago, Sanjib Punjabi said:

i dont think everyone is British.

Just now, Roy said:

i dont think everyone is British.

(Roleplay)

• Like 1

Just now, Scarso said:

(Roleplay)

aswell in RP.

Just now, Roy said:

aswell in RP.

Again: Within RP Altis is a Crown Colony... Falklanders are considered British...