We have completed a Mass Unban, find more information here.

R Finch

Finch stepping out of the race

Hello people of Altis, 

It has been confirmed today by the supreme court that I will not be able to run for a third term. I would like to thank the people for the support that was given to me and I hope in a small way I was able to help make things slightly better. 

Before my final days are over I will be aiming to

• Complete a treaty negotiation with APC and HAVOC
  • Sign in a new judicial system 
  • and most importantly thank all of you for your support and time, it has been a real pleasure serving you. 

Regards

Governor Finch

• Like 1

Thank Fuck for that finally gonna be getting rid of the HAVOC puppet. Like you as a cop not a gov.

• Like 1
  • Conner WTF?! 1

16 minutes ago, Blitz said:

Thank Fuck for that finally gonna be getting rid of the HAVOC puppet. Like you as a cop not a gov.

Fuck up

17 minutes ago, Blitz said:

dont disrespect finch, fuck up

On 5/27/2019 at 12:47 AM, Blitz said:

Shut the fuck up

Correction, emotions got the better of me.

In my final days in office, I would again like to thank you for electing me twice. I would have loved to have stayed to continue my work however legal barriers prevent me from serving longer than two terms. 

I would hope that my predecessor can continue with the community outreach and hopefully unite this island. It is not so important who you vote for just that you vote for who you feel could do the best job. We have a great island and I hope together we can make it even better.

Thank you again,

2 more days Governor Dr Finch 

5 minutes ago, Finchuk said:

In my final day in office, I would again like to thank you for electing me twice. I would have loved to have stayed to continue my work however legal barriers prevent me from serving longer than two terms. 

I would hope that my predecessor can continue with the community outreach and hopefully unite this island. It is not so important who you vote for just that you vote for who you feel could do the best job. We have a great island and I hope together we can make it even better.

Thank you again,

Former Governor Dr Finch 

You have today (30th) and tomorrow (31st)...

• Like 1