Hello ladies and gentlemen, I am Lewis Jones, I am hereby running for governor. 

If I get elected into office there will be a few things I will be addressing:

First of all gun laws on the island. For too long have the poor citizens of Altis come under fire from big rebel gangs robbing them while doing runs. This being said the maximum caliber weapon they can carry is a .45 acp, I aim to increase this to being a 5.56. This will hopefully allow the civilians to cover themselves for long enough till the police arrive. 

Secondly, I will be reducing the tax rate from the standard 3% currently to 2% and to allow the people of Altis to make money through any legal means. During peak times of activity I also wish to reduce the tax rate down to 4%. Extending on to this I will be looking at what each run pays and potentially try to balance this out, as well as weapon prices across the island. 

I also wish to reduce the sugar tax affecting beverages such as redgull meaning the overall price of them will drop.

I wish to work closely with both the APC and HAVOC improving the quality of faction life. This being ironing out arguments between the two factions and bringing some sort of closure to the island, whether that be war or peace.

As well as this I do wish to get even the rebel group leaders in for a chat to work out agreements between ourselves in terms of violence towards people recently arriving on the island.

I wish to be a man of the people, and what the people want I will fight my hardest for. 

I am open to any questions proposed about my campaign, I am going to be completely transparent and will notify everyone before any sort of action is taken. 

Best of luck to all other candidates running. 

I do have a team helping me out behind the scenes with a few things, I shall have their full names and jobs listed soon in a document. 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DRTbnC-Ufw0s-DzqYuQWNxaYYToaCNbPKttGGYsclOE

• Like 11
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • +1 4

If i am not mistaken you are apart of the terrorist organisation and your wanting to make higher calibres legal, to me this seems like a rebel over take in government. You do not have my vote.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

20 minutes ago, Ben Sewell said:

Are you doing that because I’m running against you or you do not agree with my policies ?

22 minutes ago, Jack B. Knight ❤️ said:

If i am not mistaken you are apart of the terrorist organisation and your wanting to make higher calibres legal, to me this seems like a rebel over take in government. You do not have my vote.

The whole reason i have decided to try take office is purely out of the fact I have seen first hand numerous civilians being robbed and the police are no where to be seen I seek to see this improve and once it does there will be no need for higher caliber weapons. But until the overall response of the police is increased I see it as a necessary step to take in ensuring civilian life is preserved. I hope you can understand and respect my perspective on this matter.

• +1 1

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Lewis Jones said:

Are you doing that because I’m running against you or you do not agree with my policies ?

yes 

Good Luck. Best man Wins

Edited by Ben Sewell
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

+1

I view this as a way to help combat the amount of Mk-1's being used for "self-defence". People always complain about not having enough firepower to combat other weapons, if in the right hands, a 55.6 can easily take down a mk-1. 

Edited by Michael
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Lewis Jones said:

The whole reason i have decided to try take office is purely out of the fact I have seen first hand numerous civilians being robbed and the police are no where to be seen I seek to see this improve and once it does there will be no need for higher caliber weapons. But until the overall response of the police is increased I see it as a necessary step to take in ensuring civilian life is preserved. I hope you can understand and respect my perspective on this matter.

Maybe, but also if i am not wrong, HAVOC, the people you affiliate yourself with, went on a spree recently taking civilians, robbing, drowning, torturing and killing civilians of altis. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jack B. Knight ❤️ said:

Maybe, but also if i am not wrong, HAVOC, the people you affiliate yourself with, went on a spree recently taking civilians, robbing, drowning, torturing and killing civilians of altis. 

I have not seen this, nor was apart of it. If this is the case it would be sorted out if I got elected.

1 hour ago, Lewis Jones said:

Hello ladies and gentlemen, I am Lewis Jones, I am hereby running for governor. 

If I get elected into office there will be a few things I will be addressing:

First of all gun laws on the island. For too long have the poor citizens of Altis come under fire from big rebel gangs robbing them while doing runs. This being said the maximum caliber weapon they can carry is a .45 acp, I aim to increase this to being a 5.56. This will hopefully allow the civilians to cover themselves for long enough till the police arrive. 

Secondly, I will be reducing the tax rate from the standard 3% currently to 2% and to allow the people of Altis to make money through any legal means. During peak times of activity I also wish to reduce the tax rate down to 4%. Extending on to this I will be looking at what each run pays and potentially try to balance this out, as well as weapon prices across the island. 

I also wish to reduce the sugar tax affecting beverages such as redgull meaning the overall price of them will drop.

I wish to work closely with both the APC and HAVOC improving the quality of faction life. This being ironing out arguments between the two factions and bringing some sort of closure to the island, whether that be war or peace.

As well as this I do wish to get even the rebel group leaders in for a chat to work out agreements between ourselves in terms of violence towards people recently arriving on the island.

I wish to be a man of the people, and what the people want I will fight my hardest for. 

I am open to any questions proposed about my campaign, I am going to be completely transparent and will notify everyone before any sort of action is taken. 

Best of luck to all other candidates running. 

I do have a team helping me out behind the scenes with a few things, I shall have their full names and jobs listed soon in a document. 

As I am prevented from running for a third term I would ask all people to support @Lewis Jones the right candidate for the island

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Finchuk said:

As I am prevented from running for a third term I would ask all people to support @Lewis Jones the right candidate for the island

A coalition shall be formed 

Just now, Sanjib Punjabi said:

-1 Not the candidate we need

Any candidate is better than a police puppet...….

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Finchuk said:

You noticed something with the avatars of people putting -1 😂

7 minutes ago, Finchuk said:

This coming from the HAVOC puppet...….

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Sanjib Punjabi said:

@Ben Sewell is the best candidate!!!

Can you refrain from promoting other candidates on my topic please, be respectful. And as for anyone else I do not wish this to be a topic to argue on. I only want to see questions from now on or things people would like to see. Thank you and please respect my wishes.

latest?cb=20170331112142

ALTIS NATIONAL PARTY

"The Altis National Party is a party that stands up for the rights of every man, woman, and child of Altis. We strive to achieve peace in our time between the APC and HAVOC, it has long been known that the tensions are running high and it needs to come to an end, in a peaceful manner"- Lewis Jones

An announcement about the cabinet will be made within the next day.

• Like 2