People of Altis,

I hope that I have served you all in well in my two terms, after consideration I would like to announce I am standing for a third term.

Pledges:

• I will continue to do my best for the island
  • Maintenance of current policies
  • Continuing to stand up for people of the island, as shown by my recent rebel conference and the great progress we made
  • My final policy will be to bold, 'I will not bow to the pressure from groups and continue to do what I have done. I will make laws to make the island fairer for all' 

I hope I can count on your vote,

Regards
Dr R Finch
Governor Of Altis 

• Like 3

I'd rather not have another term of you tbh... Let's see if someone else can make quicker progress! Vote for Ben this next election!

• Like 1
  • +1 1

5 minutes ago, Sanjib Punjabi said:

Obviously not for the benefit of the British people, I'm voting @Ben Sewell this election!

Your part of his cabinet. I would hope you were voting for him.....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

@Finchuk How have you made preparations in your last two terms for HM's Governments exit from the European Union, and what is your stance on what deal Altis should get.

6 hours ago, Captain Price said:

@Finchuk How have you made preparations in your last two terms for HM's Governments exit from the European Union, and what is your stance on what deal Altis should get.

In regards to this, I believe we have a great island that is set up to weather the storm. 

I have prepared by making ground breaking deals with HAVOC to open up new safe trade routes for us. Meaning the great and amazingly varied material wealth in the island can be harnessed. 

We are strong enough together to stand up to the EU which bullied us almost as much as I was by the APC. I stood up to the latter and I will stand up for the people, rather than the few.

• Like 1

Keep the good times rolling. Since day one, Governor Finch has shown an interest in civilian life on the island, as well as being very approachable for the factions. He has proven time and time again that he aims to make the island better, and deserves more time to improve upon that. Finch is on the side of the people, while certain other candidates just wants to seize more power for the police force.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Stefan♦ said:

Fuck ben and his corrupt cop circle!

vote for finch!

finnally a good post well done stefan !

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Stefan♦ said:

Fuck ben and his corrupt cop circle!

vote for finch!

Absolutely disgusting!! Ben is a man who stands for core British values and you support the governor who welcomes terrorists, let me know how that goes when they rob you as you go to the shops!!

1 minute ago, Sanjib Punjabi said:

Absolutely disgusting!! Ben is a man who stands for core British values and you support the governor who welcomes terrorists, let me know how that goes when they rob you as you go to the shops!!

3 hours ago, Sanjib Punjabi said:

Hi, I welcome alternative views and different ways of doing things. I am not trapped in the past. 

I see a island improving and allowing all people to prosper not just those who agree with my viewpoint. I encourage discussion and view points. 

Finch

3 minutes ago, Finchuk said:

Hi, I welcome alternative views and different ways of doing things. I am not trapped in the past. 

I see a island improving and allowing all people to prosper not just those who agree with my viewpoint. I encourage discussion and view points. 

Finch

I see that as well as I see your support for HAVOC is also strong but once again they have proved their animalistic nature, shooting a civilian because they were suicidal. What a man of the people, supporting those who kill the vulnerable and mentally unwell!

16 minutes ago, Sanjib Punjabi said:

I see that as well as I see your support for HAVOC is also strong but once again they have proved their animalistic nature, shooting a civilian because they were suicidal. What a man of the people, supporting those who kill the vulnerable and mentally unwell!

Nope my support is for the people who voted me in. 

I advocate finding a better solution that hasn’t been tried before. 

One of which is going to be the formation of a Judicial system that will have oversight over the police for their abuses of power. Which I am going to also ask HAVOC to agree to. Meanings everyone will be held to account on the island.

Just now, Finchuk said:

Nope my support is for the people who voted me in. 

I advocate finding a better solution that hasn’t been tried before. 

One of which is going to be the formation of a Judicial system that will have oversight over the police for their abuses of power. Which I am going to also ask HAVOC to agree to. Meanings everyone will be held to account on the island.

1. We have a command structure to deal with abuse of power
  2. Allowing terrorists with illegal guns into our lands is not a good solution and only builds tension
  3. HAVOC need to be pushed back or arrested. My foreign policy will remain strong in keeping the terrorists out or putting them in prison, they do not need to agree. They have not followed British laws and openly rebel against them with violence and hatred. The accountability comes with the police maintaining the ability to arrest criminals. 
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Sanjib Punjabi said:
  1. We have a command structure to deal with abuse of power
  2. Allowing terrorists with illegal guns into our lands is not a good solution and only builds tension
  3. HAVOC need to be pushed back or arrested. My foreign policy will remain strong in keeping the terrorists out or putting them in prison, they do not need to agree. They have not followed British laws and openly rebel against them with violence and hatred. The accountability comes with the police maintaining the ability to arrest criminals. 

1. Police command is not combatting police failings. It is failing. When I spoke to the people 90% of complaints were on police. I will take this to the Supreme Court to ask permission to set up the judicial system above police. To protect the people.

2. And the current police solution of a zero sum game is genius? We have to find new ways. Also they are rebels not terrorists. Suitable difference.

3. I thought Ben was the candidate not you? If you have a foreign policy you are pushing does that mean Ben is just a police puppet?

2 minutes ago, Finchuk said:

2. And the current police solution of a zero sum game is genius? We have to find new ways. Also they are rebels not terrorists. Suitable difference.

Terrorist "a person who uses unlawful violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims. " That suites them perfectly 

3 minutes ago, Finchuk said:

3. I thought Ben was the candidate not you? If you have a foreign policy you are pushing does that mean Ben is just a police puppet?

If you paid any attention to the campaign announcement you would find I am the intended Minister of Foreign Affairs, so this would be part of my duty. 

• Like 1

What’s HAVOC political aim? Do they have one or was it long forgotten what this war is about. The reason I stand for office is to prevent people like you and your candidate having blinkers on and ruining this island for people. 

This war can end, only with being fair to all parties and finding a new way.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Finchuk said:

What’s HAVOC political aim? Do they have one or was it long forgotten what this war is about. The reason I stand for office is to prevent people like you and your candidate having blinkers on and ruining this island for people. 

This war can end, only with being fair to all parties and finding a new way.

We dont want fairness to all parties just the innocent civilians and the police. Our stance is of zero compromise with the criminals who oppose Her Majesty the Queen

• Like 1

Cool best of luck with your election alienating 80% of the islands population. You might get police but the rest of the island might not see things the same way.

Especially when the police are increasingly unpopular with the people. People want a free state not a police state. Your numerous desires to remove elected officials and to enforce your prospectus speaks volumes.