We have completed a Mass Unban, find more information here.

R Finch

Governor feedback & Questions

Based on feedback just running two sections now. A feedback & Questions here and a legislation page. 

So your feedback what would you like to see happen on the island. If it’s in my powers I will happily consider with my advisors. 

Governor R Finch

Thanks for your suggestion.

I think I have shown I am not a police puppet. I try and reflect all people’s needs and desires and balance things. 

Unfortunately the Supreme Court doesn’t allow me to alter police salaries with out effecting the civilian paycheck (welfare). So I would have to lower that to lower police.

I will however be meeting the Commissioner shorty to discuss polices role and responsibilities. Also have planned a meeting with the Supreme Court to discuss as well.

Thank you for your feedback

24 minutes ago, Finchuk said:

Thanks for your suggestion.

I think I have shown I am not a police puppet. I try and reflect all people’s needs and desires and balance things. 

Unfortunately the Supreme Court doesn’t allow me to alter police salaries with out effecting the civilian paycheck (welfare). So I would have to lower that to lower police.

I will however be meeting the Commissioner shorty to discuss polices role and responsibilities. Also have planned a meeting with the Supreme Court to discuss as well.

Thank you for your feedback

lmao why not

if there is no cop paycheck u have more money left and taxes gets lowered/civs get higher paycheck. or atleast, thats how it should go..

18 minutes ago, Stefan♦ said:

lmao why not

if there is no cop paycheck u have more money left and taxes gets lowered/civs get higher paycheck. or atleast, thats how it should go..

I think he means he can only alter "Paychecks" and not one individually.

Just now, Peter said:

I think he means he can only alter "Paychecks" and not one individually.

whoops