We have completed a Mass Unban, find more information here.

Absolute disgrace, you have allowed a terrorist group to wander freely in British territory. You have lost any support I held for you. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

16 hours ago, Sanjib Punjabi said:

Absolute disgrace, you have allowed a terrorist group to wander freely in British territory. You have lost any support I held for you. 

• +1 1

Was great meeting you, I believe this is a step in the right direction.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Sanjib Punjabi said:

Oh because he's free thinking and not being dictated too by the APC. Finch the fact your thinking for yourself earnt you my support :) 

• +1 1

Let the APC protect the mindless civs that don't see the opression and tyranny put on them by the british government. The fact that the APC can't protect their own becaue they are to buissy slaughtering their own population is proof enough of their evil regime.

HAVOC please protect the opressed drug lords so we can get more funding to our cause and create havoc on the Island of Altis and reclaim it for the people. If you want to feel safe and protected come over to the right side of the wall. One side opression, other side freedom! 

CRY HAVOC AND UNLEASH THE HOUNDS OF WAR!

• Like 1

The Altis Police is more than capable to protect it's civilians. This has not been approved by police board and will not be enforced. I will have a meeting with the Governor.

13 minutes ago, Jesse Johnson said:

The Altis Police is more than capable to protect it's civilians.

Questionable

19 minutes ago, Jesse Johnson said:

Bold assumption.

38 minutes ago, Jesse Johnson said:

The Altis Police is more than capable to protect it's civilians. This has not been approved by police board and will not be enforced. I will have a meeting with the Governor.

Due to being a elected representative of the people. I will not stand by and allow a police force to continue not protecting the people. Nor will I cower to police intimidation. Police board is not elected representatives of the people and are trying to maintain a power base built on sand. 

The people have a right to be protected. If HAVOC will provide that to a better degree then my legislation stands.

Governor R Finch

• Like 1
  • Conner WTF?! 1
  • +1 2

1 hour ago, Finchuk said:

Due to being a elected representative of the people. I will not stand by and allow a police force to continue not protecting the people. Nor will I cower to police intimidation. Police board is not elected representatives of the people and are trying to maintain a power base built on sand. 

The people have a right to be protected. If HAVOC will provide that to a better degree then my legislation stands.

Governor R Finch

I'm going to ask you to come to my office in Kavala tomorrow, to have a meeting. We are fully capable to protect our civilians. We're not accepting this. 

Commissioner J. Johnson.
Altis Police Constabulary. 

APC%20Logo%20Small.png

• Haha 1
  • +1 1

3 minutes ago, 🔥 𝐸𝓂𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓈 🔥 said:

(WHAT EVER I SAY DON'T TAKE OFFENSE, I AM SAYING this in terms of roleplay)

Cops do fuck all :)

My blind disabled nan can protect the citizens of Altis better than APC

Can do a better job at running hsf than you as well 

4 minutes ago, 🔥 𝐸𝓂𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓈 🔥 said:

who r u ❤️

Oh fuck 

5 hours ago, Jesse Johnson said:

I'm going to ask you to come to my office in Kavala tomorrow, to have a meeting. We are fully capable to protect our civilians. We're not accepting this. 

Commissioner J. Johnson.
Altis Police Constabulary. 

APC%20Logo%20Small.png

You better watch out for embers’ nan

11 hours ago, Jesse Johnson said:

lmao cant even protect themselves

(x) doubt

This has not been approved by police board and will not be enforced. I will have a meeting with the Governor.

he got chosen through elections he's a governer not one of your slaves.

he can do whatever he wants to lmao

2 hours ago, Stefan♦ said:

he got chosen through elections he's a governer not one of your slaves.

he can do whatever he wants to lmao

he still has to discuss decisions with police command because it is their land and they 'control' it

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Cobra★ said:

he still has to discuss decisions with police command because it is their land and they 'control' it

than whats the point of ellections lmao if they just don't agree with something even though he speaks for the civs, who chose him. they can just deny it..

so he is just a muppet from the APC?

Edited by Stefan♦

15 hours ago, Jesse Johnson said:

gues we wont pay for the police their equipment anymore, (let you pay full price) if you cant accept that the governer is above you maybe you should look for a new job.

• Haha 1
  • +1 1

Posted (edited)
44 minutes ago, Roy said:

gues we wont pay for the police their equipment anymore, (let you pay full price) if you cant accept that the governer is above you maybe you should look for a new job.

the governer decides how much they are getting paid.

boycot the apc! no paycheck for the apc untill they acknowledge the fact that the governer is above them!

Edited by Stefan♦
  • +1 1