Jump to content
Bandit

Ban Appeal - MT - 05/15/19 - Altis Life

Recommended Posts

PhoenixRP-TEXT350.png

Time Submitted: 05:09:18 PM | 05/15/19
Submitted By: Bandit (4205)


In-Game Name:
MT

Steam / Player ID:
76561198381706738

Administrator who issued ban:
Jinx Smoxy I think

Date of ban:
02/22/19

In your opinion, why were you banned?:
Saying the n word with an A at the end in side chat to my mate.

What reason was given for your ban?
Discrimination

Why should you be unbanned?
I dont 'discriminate' anymore and Ive played the server a long time and love the community.
I dont know the date sry

What platform / server were you banned on?:
Altis Life

Link to initial report (if applicable):

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Bandit I would like to you put more effort into answering this question - Why should you be unbanned?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Added: i feel that a perm ban wasn’t necessary seeing as i wasnt using it to discriminate or racially profile someone. Seeing as my ban history isnt too terrible I feel that a perm ban was unjust. Alot of my mates have started playing here and I would like to join them as I know the server well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Bandit said:

Added: i feel that a perm ban wasn’t necessary seeing as i wasnt using it to discriminate or racially profile someone. Seeing as my ban history isnt too terrible I feel that a perm ban was unjust. Alot of my mates have started playing here and I would like to join them as I know the server well.

Why you would think it's appropriate to say N-word and also why was your ban unjust.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, TrueWade_Gx said:

Why you would think it's appropriate to say N-word and also why was your ban unjust.

I thought it was not discriminatory to say it with a non-racist way such as an a. Apparently not. I think the perm ban is unjust and should've been a temp ban with a explanation on what I did wrong.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/16/2019 at 6:44 PM, Bandit said:

I thought it was not discriminatory to say it with a non-racist way such as an a. Apparently not. I think the perm ban is unjust and should've been a temp ban with a explanation on what I did wrong.

Wade is unable to continue with this so I'll take over.

You thinking it wasn't discrimination because you used a different letter is nonsensical. You also say that you said it to a mate, yet you decided to use side channel which broadcasts it to every civilian online. So far, I don't know what to say. I feel as if you want to be unbanned so you can further troll people on the community.

On top of this you expected a staff member to give an explanation as to why they banned you. Was it not clear enough? If you don't think a ban for plastering racial slurs across the game server is justified then how can I trust you won't do the same again?

  • +1 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Spud said:

Wade is unable to continue with this so I'll take over.

You thinking it wasn't discrimination because you used a different letter is nonsensical. You also say that you said it to a mate, yet you decided to use side channel which broadcasts it to every civilian online. So far, I don't know what to say. I feel as if you want to be unbanned so you can further troll people on the community.

On top of this you expected a staff member to give an explanation as to why they banned you. Was it not clear enough? If you don't think a ban for plastering racial slurs across the game server is justified then how can I trust you won't do the same again?

I have a clean punishment history when it comes to trolling/racism and I dont find enjoyment from doing so. If i did troll/be racist again I am happy to accept a network ban from all phoenix services. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nah...

I don't trust a word you're saying. You've built up a record on our panel so unbanning you wouldn't benefit the community one bit, and it would be a risk to the valued community players.

Ban appeal declined.

  • Haha 3
  • +1 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...