Sign in to follow this  
Captain Price

Baiting Initiation

Question

After being on the server for a while now, and going around with my gang everyday. We've on numerous times got into situations where people have just baited initiation, through for example robbing our car and then driving around us to force us to say 'get out of the car or you will be shot'. My question is then, why is Cop Baiting not allowed but in all cases, civs against civs, Police against Civs etc allowed?

Surely if someone is blatantly trying to get initiated on, its not valuing there life. They are likely going to die or be robbed in course to allow a gunfight to erupt between his gang and the initiators, of which his mates are in hidden places ready to gun down the people who are baited as soon as it takes place.

I'm asking this because me and my mates do not know if there are rules in place, and if not, why is there non? 

Thanks

2 answers to this question

Hi, there Price. Firstly, I'd like to apologise for your poor experiences. Unfortunately, unless said wrongdoing is witnessed by a member of staff or otherwise reported, there's not very much that can be done. Nevertheless, I'd simply like to refer you to this rule:

• 1.7 Baiting - Baiting other players into a situation with the intention to just kill them is not permitted.

If it is a clear violation of this rule, it will be actioned upon following a fair dispute and resolution. Of course, you can access the full rules page here: https://phoenixrp.co.uk/altisliferules/.

I hope this has helped with your question even a little. Otherwise, always feel free to contact me directly, respond to this post, ask in our Discord or, of course, join our support channels on TeamSpeak and myself, or any other member of the support team would be more than happy to assist yourself or gangmates.

• Haha 1
  • +1 1