The real Matty ✔

vM - VENOM

1345761948_VENOMPAGE.thumb.png.694b9c0b441ea5913b7347f1a034b43d.png

9D372F962F7FF0072E56AEC825678A00E409FF4F

Leader 

| Matty James |

Background

Among the chaos of the Altian Wars, A crack Mercenary group was sent into the conflict as a guerrilla group on the side of the NATO alliance, part of Task force SCORPION. They're objective was to cause as much disruption to the enemy as possible, hunt down enemy partisans and eliminate and destroy key targets around Altis. The group made up of members from all over the globe, and containing members with mixed skill sets obliterated the enemy, and assisted in bringing the war to an end and possibly shortened the war by many months.

After the war had ended the Island became a British Oversees Territory, and was brought back to life. But although provisions were made for Altis itself, no provisions were made for Task force SCORPION. they were left stranded on Altis, and disavowed by the NATO alliance, The newly established police force were given orders to betray and hunt down SCORPION. The experts of the frontier evaded the attempted back-stab and  managed to hide out and regroup in the wilds of Altis.

After this, SCORPION wiped all relation they had with the NATO alliance, law and order, and as such renamed the organisation to VENOM. And instead of fighting other peoples wars, they fought and made money for themselves, and they excelled in this trade. Although still fighting and protecting the Oppressed people's of Altis. However still fighting the Oppressors of Altis, like the police force and other gangs who would try to gain more influence than VENOM. 

Gang Application Template

Name -

Age  -

Hours on Arma 3 (Minimum 500 hours +)  -

Steam ID - 

Previous Experience - 

What you Can bring to the group (Min 5+ points) -

Why do you want to join Venom? (Min 20+ words) -

Why Should we accept you (Min 120+ words) -

Can Anyone In The Gang Vouch For You? - 

If you have any issues filling out the application please don't be hesitant to speak to one of us for help/support

| Roster |

• Like 3

Name - Zico

Age - 18

Hours on Arma 3 - 2586

Steam ID - 76561198125253619

Previous Experience - Been apart of a previous gang on here about a year ago, has since disbanded

What you Can bring to the group  - Good Comms, Aviation Skills, Strong RP, Consistency and activity, Good firefight game-sense, Advanced Rebel and Homeowner, Decent shooting skills,

Why do you want to join Venom?  - i would like to join venom because i would like people to enjoy the game with as i havent had this experience for well over a year now, i also found the backstory compelling and the gang seems to be my kind of style/profile for an RP background

Why Should we accept you  - i think you should accept me because i can bring in a strong skillset which will benefit the gang financially and martially, my personality isnt as dull as watching paint dry and hope to bring humour into the group, im also a veteran arma 3 player and altis life and exile have taken up the majority of my hours in the game. You would also be acquiring someone who will be a consistent and active player in the group aswell as someone who enjoys their roleplay but also isnt fazed by firefights and the potential to lose their gear, doing runs also doesnt bother me and i can fit a variety of roles inside the group as needed. In conclusion, i am an all rounded player, proficient in all trades, master in some and i hope to be accepted as to rekindle the enjoyment i have in altis life by running with a gang who knows what they are doing and get the job done.

Can Anyone In The Gang Vouch For You? - No

Edited by Zico

Just now, The real Matty ✔ said:

i hope so mate ?

Nice! Hope you guys can do it, the rebel life is pretty dead atm tbh, but it has been getting better over the last weeks tho.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Zico said:

Name - Zico

Age - 18

Hours on Arma 3 - 2586

Steam ID - 76561198125253619

Previous Experience - Been apart of a previous gang on here about a year ago, has since disbanded

What you Can bring to the group  - Good Comms, Aviation Skills, Strong RP, Consistency and activity, Good firefight game-sense, Advanced Rebel and Homeowner, Decent shooting skills,

Why do you want to join Venom?  - i would like to join venom because i would like people to enjoy the game with as i havent had this experience for well over a year now, i also found the backstory compelling and the gang seems to be my kind of style/profile for an RP background

Why Should we accept you  - i think you should accept me because i can bring in a strong skillset which will benefit the gang financially and martially, my personality isnt as dull as watching paint dry and hope to bring humour into the group, im also a veteran arma 3 player and altis life and exile have taken up the majority of my hours in the game. You would also be acquiring someone who will be a consistent and active player in the group aswell as someone who enjoys their roleplay but also isnt fazed by firefights and the potential to lose their gear, doing runs also doesnt bother me and i can fit a variety of roles inside the group as needed. In conclusion, i am an all rounded player, proficient in all trades, master in some and i hope to be accepted as to rekindle the enjoyment i have in altis life by running with a gang who knows what they are doing and get the job done.

Can Anyone In The Gang Vouch For You? - No

Accepted

• +1 1

Name - Lt.baccy

Age  - 16

Hours on Arma 3  - 1446

Steam ID - https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198258032816/

Previous Experience - reborn rp most my experience 

What you Can bring to the group (Min 5+ points) - constant comms, constant inflow of money, a bit of a fun, great roleplay experience and I Guess a constant player 

Why do you want to join Venom? (Min 20+ words) - i want to join venom because you same to be a gang what is well organised and with me just coming back to the island i want to see what this island is all about i do have a little bit of money and rebel so dont worry about that. 

Why Should we accept you (Min 120+ words) - well you should accept me because i can always play on the server and even though i am doing my gcse's at the moment i cant still play around 5 - 6 hours a day mostly because i already got the grades i need but other than that i am not too bad at pvp so i can defend while we do runs or do the activities the server provides. leading from runs i am always up to do runs nothing better than having a bunch of money in the bank i am at this point of playing roleplay servers i dont care if i lose a ifrit or anything like that its more about having a fun time and not caring about things you lose.

Can Anyone In The Gang Vouch For You? - Negative 

Name - Willl

Age  - 15 

Hours on Arma 3 (Minimum 500 hours +)  - 1,116hrs

Steam ID - 76561198130483651

Previous Experience - Used to be in Vm, been in cops and HAVOC

What you Can bring to the group (Min 5+ points) -  Good combat, good coms (not a squeaky annoying prick), decent flying, decent driving, and a laugh.

Why do you want to join Venom? (Min 20+ words) - I wanna join venom bc it was a sick gang back in the day and would love to rejoin again, as it was funny asf and had some great fragging moments with the gang.

Why Should we accept you (Min 120+ words) - You should accept me because I am equipped with some decent skills such as fragging, flying and the other things that I mentioned above. Also, I can take a joke and am not a little pussy which I know is needed within the gang as it consists of some deep humor at times, I will do whatever and whenever, I am an active player and can be relied on to come on and play as civ. I have a decent bank balance and don't beg for money whenever I get fragged, can be friendly when needed, I have a good amount of hours which enables me to know what to do in a situation and get us out of it if needed.

Can Anyone In The Gang Vouch For You? - Zico (anyone else who remembers me from Venom xD)

5 minutes ago, Willl said:

Name - Willl

Age  - 15 

Hours on Arma 3 (Minimum 500 hours +)  - 1,116hrs

Steam ID - 76561198130483651

Previous Experience - Used to be in Vm, been in cops and HAVOC

What you Can bring to the group (Min 5+ points) -  Good combat, good coms (not a squeaky annoying prick), decent flying, decent driving, and a laugh.

Why do you want to join Venom? (Min 20+ words) - I wanna join venom bc it was a sick gang back in the day and would love to rejoin again, as it was funny asf and had some great fragging moments with the gang.

Why Should we accept you (Min 120+ words) - You should accept me because I am equipped with some decent skills such as fragging, flying and the other things that I mentioned above. Also, I can take a joke and am not a little pussy which I know is needed within the gang as it consists of some deep humor at times, I will do whatever and whenever, I am an active player and can be relied on to come on and play as civ. I have a decent bank balance and don't beg for money whenever I get fragged, can be friendly when needed, I have a good amount of hours which enables me to know what to do in a situation and get us out of it if needed.

Can Anyone In The Gang Vouch For You? - Zico (anyone else who remembers me from Venom xD)

Accepted

2 hours ago, matthews_brothers said:

Name - Lt.baccy

Age  - 16

Hours on Arma 3  - 1446

Steam ID - https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198258032816/

Previous Experience - reborn rp most my experience 

What you Can bring to the group (Min 5+ points) - constant comms, constant inflow of money, a bit of a fun, great roleplay experience and I Guess a constant player 

Why do you want to join Venom? (Min 20+ words) - i want to join venom because you same to be a gang what is well organised and with me just coming back to the island i want to see what this island is all about i do have a little bit of money and rebel so dont worry about that. 

Why Should we accept you (Min 120+ words) - well you should accept me because i can always play on the server and even though i am doing my gcse's at the moment i cant still play around 5 - 6 hours a day mostly because i already got the grades i need but other than that i am not too bad at pvp so i can defend while we do runs or do the activities the server provides. leading from runs i am always up to do runs nothing better than having a bunch of money in the bank i am at this point of playing roleplay servers i dont care if i lose a ifrit or anything like that its more about having a fun time and not caring about things you lose.

Can Anyone In The Gang Vouch For You? - Negative 

Accepted

Name - Dmitrij Ivanovic

Age  - 16

Hours on Arma 3 (Minimum 500 hours +)  - 1700

Steam ID - 76561198177025969

Previous Experience - Yes

What you Can bring to the group (Min 5+ points) - I can cook eggs make diamonds and shoot. I can also frag and suck benis.

Why do you want to join Venom? (Min 20+ words) - Because you boy cameron is in it. Also seems pretty ok tbh and that is great. I have heard you need people to cook eggs.

Why Should we accept you (Min 120+ words) - What I can bring to the Vm. I know how to drive a car well and I basically never crash. I know how to drive a car really fast and if I crash that will be on me. I also know how to rush DMT's, how to quick-peek, how and when to combat stance and everything else. If you give me a scenario I will be able to get down there and deal with it. Even if I'm just alone which a person never should be I am able to do everything regarding the shooting and other things. I know how to mark people and I know how to snipe. My gun control is very good and I know how too do different things in different situations. I am also good at CQC and I think I can make something good happen if I join Vm. I am a very patient person so if it means I have to wait for people to push up I will do it and maybe I give them the doubt of thinking him that I am dead.

Can Anyone In The Gang Vouch For You? - Camron and JB boss hopefully.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Dmitrij Ivanovic said:

Name - Dmitrij Ivanovic

Age  - 16

What you Can bring to the group (Min 5+ points) - I can cook eggs make diamonds and shoot. I can also frag and suck benis.

Why do you want to join Venom? (Min 20+ words) - Because you boy cameron is in it. Also seems pretty ok tbh and that is great. I have heard you need people to cook eggs.

Why Should we accept you (Min 120+ words) - What I can bring to the Vm. I know how to drive a car well and I basically never crash. I know how to drive a car really fast and if I crash that will be on me. I also know how to rush DMT's, how to quick-peek, how and when to combat stance and everything else. If you give me a scenario I will be able to get down there and deal with it. Even if I'm just alone which a person never should be I am able to do everything regarding the shooting and other things. I know how to mark people and I know how to snipe. My gun control is very good and I know how too do different things in different situations. I am also good at CQC and I think I can make something good happen if I join Vm. I am a very patient person so if it means I have to wait for people to push up I will do it and maybe I give them the doubt of thinking him that I am dead.

+1

6 minutes ago, Dmitrij Ivanovic said:

Name - Dmitrij Ivanovic

Age  - 16

Accepted

Name - HooD

Age  - 15

Hours on Arma 3 (Minimum 500 hours +)  - 580

Steam ID - 76561198061176079

Previous Experience - NHS 

What you Can bring to the group (Min 5+ points) i frag alot of people , and my arma 3 skills are extremly good for how many hours i have. ?

Why do you want to join Venom? (Min 20+ words) - I would like to join venom so i can expand my intrest in joining other gangs such as venom, overall i just wanna be in a active gang which is extremlely fun to roleplay with and frag if needed :D

Why Should we accept you (Min 120+ words) - I think you should accept me  due to these strenghts of mine , Driving is a high strength for me and combat is a really high strength of mine ( i have fragged 8 havoc before bymyself no flex :D) Some of my other strenghts are that i am decent at flying and i know all of the arma 3 physics, i also know all of the combat stances and know when to use them. morehower i am really good at quick peaking from DMTS or Deer stands. i also am good at breaching building such as houses. etc. im also i good roleplayer by this i mean im good at staying in character, and i can take a joke, i love having banter.

Can Anyone In The Gang Vouch For You? - JB mabye :D and any boss man

7 hours ago, HooD said:

Name - HooD

Age  - 15

Hours on Arma 3 (Minimum 500 hours +)  - 580

Steam ID - 76561198061176079

Previous Experience - NHS 

What you Can bring to the group (Min 5+ points) i frag alot of people , and my arma 3 skills are extremly good for how many hours i have. ?

Why do you want to join Venom? (Min 20+ words) - I would like to join venom so i can expand my intrest in joining other gangs such as venom, overall i just wanna be in a active gang which is extremlely fun to roleplay with and frag if needed :D

Why Should we accept you (Min 120+ words) - I think you should accept me  due to these strenghts of mine , Driving is a high strength for me and combat is a really high strength of mine ( i have fragged 8 havoc before bymyself no flex :D) Some of my other strenghts are that i am decent at flying and i know all of the arma 3 physics, i also know all of the combat stances and know when to use them. morehower i am really good at quick peaking from DMTS or Deer stands. i also am good at breaching building such as houses. etc. im also i good roleplayer by this i mean im good at staying in character, and i can take a joke, i love having banter.

Can Anyone In The Gang Vouch For You? - JB mabye :D and any boss man

Declined

Name -Pierce k

Age  -15  --16 soon

Hours on Arma 3 (Minimum 500 hours +)  -2,5k

Steam ID - 76561198174695934

Previous Experience - Cops,Venom,SFG,Atlas, (currently in havoc)

What you Can bring to the group (Min 5+ points) -Good flying skills,clear comms,being mature,and somewhat shoot and I bring a lot of memes

Why do you want to join Venom? (Min 20+ words) -idk it sounds fun I met a lot of people back in the old venom and it was quite fun so why not give it another try

Why Should we accept you (Min 120+ words) -Well I was in the gang before im quite active when im having fun aslong as its not a job,im quite mature but I like the occasional fuck about.i was in the gang before matty went bye bye so I know a descent ammout of people from it.and well overall there aren't any good gangs that I would be interested in so I wana join good old venom.I also have descent flying skills and  don't like furries and I like memes and well mostly ik what im doing on the server as ive been playing on there for quite  bit now and ive been in both factions cops g havoc (currently) so ive got a lot of experience and im great at rp I also like to make cakes I also like maple syrup

Can Anyone In The Gang Vouch For You? - maybe idk prob not

5 hours ago, Pierce said:

Name -Pierce k

Age  -15  --16 soon

Hours on Arma 3 (Minimum 500 hours +)  -2,5k

Steam ID - 76561198174695934

Previous Experience - Cops,Venom,SFG,Atlas, (currently in havoc)

What you Can bring to the group (Min 5+ points) -Good flying skills,clear comms,being mature,and somewhat shoot and I bring a lot of memes

Why do you want to join Venom? (Min 20+ words) -idk it sounds fun I met a lot of people back in the old venom and it was quite fun so why not give it another try

Why Should we accept you (Min 120+ words) -Well I was in the gang before im quite active when im having fun aslong as its not a job,im quite mature but I like the occasional fuck about.i was in the gang before matty went bye bye so I know a descent ammout of people from it.and well overall there aren't any good gangs that I would be interested in so I wana join good old venom.I also have descent flying skills and  don't like furries and I like memes and well mostly ik what im doing on the server as ive been playing on there for quite  bit now and ive been in both factions cops g havoc (currently) so ive got a lot of experience and im great at rp I also like to make cakes I also like maple syrup

Can Anyone In The Gang Vouch For You? - maybe idk prob not

Accepted

Name - TrueWade

Age  - 18

Hours on Arma 3 (Minimum 500 hours +)  - 6000k +

Steam ID - 76561198238856468

Previous Experience - Cops, havoc, I gang

What you Can bring to the group (Min 5+ points) - good flying, pretty good combat (medium range / CQC ), Communication

Why do you want to join Venom? (Min 20+ words) - There are few people who I know in Venom and I would like to play with them. Also, I haven't played in the gang for a long time (properly) since last I played with the gang was like 2 months ago and I have been playing as havoc mainly.

Why Should we accept you (Min 120+ words) - Well, I have lots of experience in arma3 in general and in this server so if need any tips & tricks you know :D. Anyway, I would be dedicated to towards gang so be active in general and help other gang members when they need. I am planning to get back into a rebel life as well and I think this gang would the best option for me since I know some of you guys already. Also, there aren't that many good gangs anymore that I am interested in joining and kinda don't want play havoc 24/7 since it can be boring sometimes. I hear some things about venom as well and I would be pretty interested in being part of venom and experience with venom in the game and have fun with them.

Can Anyone In The Gang Vouch For You? - JB, Matty

21 minutes ago, TrueWade_Gx said:

Name - TrueWade

Age  - 18

Hours on Arma 3 (Minimum 500 hours +)  - 6000k +

Steam ID - 76561198238856468

Previous Experience - Cops, havoc, I gang

What you Can bring to the group (Min 5+ points) - good flying, pretty good combat (medium range / CQC ), Communication

Why do you want to join Venom? (Min 20+ words) - There are few people who I know in Venom and I would like to play with them. Also, I haven't played in the gang for a long time (properly) since last I played with the gang was like 2 months ago and I have been playing as havoc mainly.

Why Should we accept you (Min 120+ words) - Well, I have lots of experience in arma3 in general and in this server so if need any tips & tricks you know :D. Anyway, I would be dedicated to towards gang so be active in general and help other gang members when they need. I am planning to get back into a rebel life as well and I think this gang would the best option for me since I know some of you guys already. Also, there aren't that many good gangs anymore that I am interested in joining and kinda don't want play havoc 24/7 since it can be boring sometimes. I hear some things about venom as well and I would be pretty interested in being part of venom and experience with venom in the game and have fun with them.

Can Anyone In The Gang Vouch For You? - JB, Matty

Accepted

Name - lewis

Age  - 23

Hours on Arma 3  - 922

Steam ID - 76561198078724846

Previous Experience - i was a founder of tombstone, NHS

• What you Can bring to the group  - i can bring many things a good. flying ability, strong pvp, good communication  skills, high role play standards, stable bank account, leadership quality, rebel licence 

Why do you want to join Venom? (Min 20+ words) - my gang are non active on this server so i thought i would join a well known gang. i want to be apart of a growing and successful gang that that are good at in pvp and rp.  

Why Should we accept you - i was apart of tombstone i was a founder which meant i had to do a lot of different things like plan runs, risk assessment, recruitment, training days, sign off's, come up with tactics, promotions, demotions, manage squads and discord duties. i can bring all these quality and more. i fly helis 90% of the time in arma i grind and work hard i also practice pvp when not altis life serves. i can bring a new way of thinking and a new leadership role (if needed) to the gang. i would like to be apart of a new gang than puts its mark on the map. i really thikn i can add alof of new ideas to the gang and play a vital role within when given the chance. i also wonna have fun and a laugh meet new people. 

Can Anyone In The Gang Vouch For You? - i dont think so