Sign in to follow this  
ckj

ckj | Phoenix 2

Just now, Alexander said:

shit movie

appreciate it

I just wanna watch some rp videos something fun involving role play, pvp and pew pew videos are meh; there is wasteland servers for that. 

7 minutes ago, Jamesky said:

Thanks but i ain't an idiot, i know how to use youtube :23_stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: i'm talking about phoenix server. Wish there was rewards for people uploading RP videos to encourage role play. I left NHS because we reached the point where all combats are just for pvp sake in red zones with no role play and we are not allowed to be there. It's just a wish, i'm aware all altis life server are the same and i play on a GTA rp WL server to satisfy my role play addiction.   

40 minutes ago, Bashir Faras said:

Thanks but i ain't an idiot, i know how to use youtube :23_stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: i'm talking about phoenix server. Wish there was rewards for people uploading RP videos to encourage role play. I left NHS because we reached the point where all combats are just for pvp sake in red zones with no role play and we are not allowed to be there. It's just a wish, i'm aware all altis life server are the same and i play on a GTA rp WL server to satisfy my role play addiction.    

what a gamer

1 hour ago, Bashir Faras said:

alright leave it out don't need your life story about how you want to watch rp videos

20 minutes ago, L 1 A M said:

alright leave it out don't need your life story about how you want to watch rp videos

Oi calm down kiddo; If you have a problem with people expressing their opinion then go back to school and learn how to respect people. 

30 minutes ago, L 1 A M said:

4 minutes ago, Bashir Faras said:

Oi calm down kiddo; If you have a problem with people expressing their opinion then go back to school and learn how to respect people. 

allright you're both bigmans now stop talking shit

7 minutes ago, Bashir Faras said:

• Haha 1

Just now, A P O L L O said:

you have no fingers

i play with one hand in my underwear

yea mate i play with my feet

Just now, A P O L L O said:

still have no fingers

On 5/12/2019 at 8:50 PM, ckj said:

yea mate i play with my feet

ckj playing arma with his feet, 2019 (colourized)