Explain what happened:
warning shotted a heli and thair gang opened fire

Evidence (Video/Screenshot):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yjiy_befzE4&feature=youtu.be

Have you attempted to resolve the situation with the player?:
Yes

Support Member Involved?:
Charlie Wong and Clemex

Admin the video clearly starts with his gun aimed so you can clearly see he was already shooting!

I and my friends were trying to do helicopter runs when about 5 Trucks pulled up. I was on the opposite island collecting Coral. They decide to shoot at our helicopters more than 6 times. We in self-defence then shoot back as it is gang initiation. We kill all of them and then they claim we were hacking (In game - Breaking RP ).

They then do not attempt to contact us properly on TeamSpeak where our gang lobby is located, instead, they pretend to contact an admin almost 2 hours later and state they have been RDM'd.

The logs should clearly show that they shot more than 3 times without a doubt. They also wanted us to give them money despite us saying they need to fill out a compensation request. The description of their report is quite poor, to be frank, and is very vague of the whole situation.

Admins can also clearly see if someone is cheating. My friend has worked on another server for a long time and can tell!

I am also in a gang with a member of the support team so why would I cheat!

It doesn't add up at all, the video is insufficient and their story keeps changing.

Edited by OfficialZeeVo

i shot 2 in front 2 behind just found out they were invalid as i have to do 3 both sides unsuppressed so my bad