mike brooks

Date of ban:
04/14/19

In your opinion, why were you banned?:
because i broke rp and was trolling

What reason was given for your ban?
Metagaming,trolling,breaking rp,nlr

Why should you be unbanned?
for starters i was never given a proper sit.well if im going to explain this im going to have to go to the beginning of this whole ordeal has happened over a 2 week period it all started when me and my buddy had joined the server and we made enough for rebel license's and like a 300k gear set i had died but my buddy still had his gear my other friend banned now was going around running people over in kav and he hit Ignatius my buddy that was running people over managed to getin the middle of kav sqaure and the suv got stuck so i tried to flip it and my geared buddy got incapped because arma physics because ignatious was salty he dragged gabriel the geared guy out of the green zone to kill him me as a hobo with no gear went over there and told him that it wasnt aloud ignatious decides he was going to initiate and pointed his gun at me telling me to get in the off road after i complied they told me to get out knowing it was locked shot me right away this made me have a serious grudge on him so every time i saw him i would rob him well fast forward a little and me and like 4 other people in my gang were buying mags at rebel when Ignatius pulls up so i mistakenly said his name and tried to rp it out saying he left his work name tag but he being salty because of all the other times i robbed him said im going to get the government on you me still trying to rp got pissed so i initiated and knocked him out my buddy lynx decided he was going to knock him out to however we told him to stay on the ground or he would be knocked out and he kept on getting up so of course we kept knocking him out after this happened we told him to get in the car because we were going to kidnap him i was not there for him getting killed while we had him but im pretty sure that they crashed all of the other reasons are bs but the ones i listed are true 

What platform / server were you banned on?:
Altis Life

Link to initial report (if applicable):

Edited by Vertigo
forgot to put that some of the stuff i was reported on was false

Looking at everything that you did, I believe you can sit this ban out since it's only a 5-day ban anyways.

Please use this time to read over the rules again to make sure things like this don't happen again.

Ban appeal Declined