ZeeVo

Who are you reporting?:
Jake Peralta

Time/Date of event:
14.4.19 - 16:27 (Netherlands Time)

Rule's Broken:
2.7 - Fairly Certain 1.1 & 1.2

Explain what happened:
So we were following these guys going Coral in an SUV and Heli.
We drive ahead of them and wait for about 3 mins for them until they come. When they come they decide to run my friend over ( The video perspective is my friends), I'm pretty sure they did it on purpose. When my friend is up from getting run over, they then poorly say hands up or die to my friend without any quality RP. I come round, which you can see on the map, and behind them and say hands up or die. They decide to break the rule of Value of life (2.7) and knockout my friend. They then turn around and shoot me ( The kid in TeamSpeak also admitted to turning around). The kid screams " You think you are some kind of special" then shoots my friend for no reason without even finding out if we are in the same gang.

Honestly, I was going to leave this report but the RP was so poor and really annoyed me. My friend was pretty upset and on Teamspeak the kid said I don't have to talk to you as you are not in control. The kid also

didn't respond to all my messages, we had to get an admin to get him on Teamspeak!

Evidence (Video/Screenshot):

Have you attempted to resolve the situation with the player?:
Yes

Support Member Involved?:
Fulton Mackay - Code 14625

Edited by OfficialZeeVo
Spelling mistakes
  • Confused 1

• 2.7 Value of Life - At all times you must value your life as if it was your last. If you're at a clear disadvantage, for example, a gun pointed to the back of your head whilst you're looking the other direction, you must comply with any demands made.

1: never was supposed to run him over it was also not me (Jake Peralta)

2: I looked slightly left when he initiated he had the gun pointed at my friend not me i took the risk of my friend being killed, not me.

About the VDM, It's clearly unintentional cause you were hiding in a bush it was an accident and he backed off a bit and apologized after that and you were next to the dealer so i guess he was trying to park next to the dealer so he can sell faster, So till now i don't see any rule breaks in this video, Cause i can't judge it without watching the guy who initiated video, @OfficialZeeVo Can you give you're friends video the guy who initiated ?

On that VDM side it was not me as you can see in the top left of the video and it was not me who knocked you out either, that is something else you must take up with my friend.

I was not faced with a life or death situation it was my friend from now on i will be using a recorder if anyone has any recommendations which one i should use. Please Reply or dm me on discord 

Harley#6537