fleur

End of my term

Citizens of Altis

Hello my fellow Altians, My name is fleur knight  (Ringtail) and i am your new Governor and this is my message to you.

My time as governor is almost up, from the time i'm writing this i have three days left as governor.

i've not been the most active governor but i've tried to make the times i was on fun for others, through events.

i hope i've done my job correctly as governor and made life on the island better.

i do want to annouce that i will run for PM again and if i get it, im planning to switch up my SO1 team to give others a chance.

But i will not be campaining as hard as i've lost havocs support due to the fact i decided to not dick over the civis of APC lands.

I wanna support chilihotdog, he was the guy i was campaining against and won against and after that i talked to him more and found out he is cool dude. much support! ❤️

#ThankYouForVotingFleur

SBat4IzFdUb1dSH-oWZ-zJ8xj-mq9CfVr5f1w40S_HIYyOzPoCgd39ZhGHlzxJhHoNSTyCODiW-QwhwTnK5X-5pV74KqR8eDXzPkBhZ09kzmM1ZYtAih68UlFwZxRKEJGWmquEJ1

I have to say. You were potentially the best PM / Gov we have had. Was great to see the events and the engagement with people. 

I wasnt concinced initially, however definitely won me over with great RP.

2 minutes ago, Finchuk said:

I have to say. You were potentially the best PM / Gov we have had. Was great to see the events and the engagement with people. 

I wasnt concinced initially, however definitely won me over with great RP.

Thanks man, i wanted to use Governor as a platform to run events and interact with people as i never really had the chance before. i know alot of people were scepticall at first but i tried my best ^.^

• Like 1