In-Game Name:
Tiemow

Steam / Player ID:

Administrator who issued ban:
Mike

Date of ban:
04/10/19

In your opinion, why were you banned?:
I was banned for RDMing a cop, although I don't think this is actually what happened since the police corps initiated on me by saying "step out the vehicle or you will get shot" something like that and then like 2-3 shots were fired towards my car, and they didn't hit my tyres but that isn't my problem that the cops have aim like stormtroopers. So I drove off, I crashed into a tree. No big deal right? Indeed not, not until a police car rams into you and then your car gets stuck, then I mowed him down for ruining my car. Honestly, you can prove me wrong since I don't know if the initiation was more than 3 minutes ago, this is the reason for my appeal, I want to know this. And I don't know if I have been banned today or yesterday, I assume it was yesterday since it happened then.

What reason was given for your ban?
RDM

Why should you be unbanned?
I think I should be unbanned because I don't feel like I did something wrong except the part that it might have been more than 3 minutes since the initiation. I was also never disputed so we could talk about it. If I was then I was in the menu when you press escape, but then he could still dispute me on discord or teamspeak since I was there for a few minutes after I left the game. I honestly deserve the ban if the initiation was more than three minutes ago. Although I still think he is in the wrong then for crashing into my car.

What platform / server were you banned on?:
Altis Life

Link to initial report (if applicable):