Sign in to follow this  
Charlie Wong

Chili Hotdog

It was super unfair :61_sob:.

But actually it was a really cool and nice idea, And thank you for making it fun in kavala for like an hour or more, I wanted to reward him with 10 mill for doing something cool like that and come up with nice idea and even paying with his own money from his own bank account, But he was unlucky for not listening to me XD.

All what i can say is good job, And +1.

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Inka Boyden said:

sadly i havent had the same experiences with him, when i see him he usealy calls me a cunt

Wow i am sorry you feel that way inka but i have never called you a cunt or other words. Usally it is you that approaches me negatively as police. 

Edited by Mr Gandalf

3 minutes ago, Mr Gandalf said:

Wow i am sorry you feel that way inka but i have never called you a cunt or other words. Usally it is you that approaches me negatively as police. 

just doing my job as a cop, nothing personal but thats the law in the end of the day and im just enforcing it

The only experience I've had with chilli was him abusing his NHS position to help someone escape, encouraging them to break the rules in the process, as well as breaking a few himself. It's a shame he can't be consistent.