Friday 8pm BST We are hosting a Q&A Stream. For more information, click here.

n00ms

Time to go... the search for RP...

@Draxter has spent a while trying to convince me to have another go at it, however I am hitting my Medic duties for a few days.

I would love to try it again and will speak to other members if they want to attempt it again. (I even have a few new ideas I might try this time to make it even more interesting for both sides)

• +1 1

15 hours ago, Max said:

Okay, Looking at this make me feel bad and really bad, And it's hard for me to believe that one of my offices have done what you said, After the whole things that he goes through with our academy, If someone made a mistake he should be judged for what have he done, Why didn't you try to go to the PCC we have those channels for this reasons, We always as faction focus in the RP and how to improve the RP, Seeing that one of the community members and especially from a civilian side trying to do such a great RP as i can see and even making 20 other civilians join him on is such a great job to do, Thank you and I really appreciate that personally.

And about the bank i'm going to be fully honest here unfortunately recently all the banks that we have is all about people wanted to have a gun fight, Role Play banks rarely happens almost nonexistent and that's so unfortunate, But that does not mean that they can ignore your role play and immediately initiate on you like you said, Before that becomes against police rules it's against server rules.

So i'm going to ask you to please go to PCC and my commands will take care of it, And message me if anything goes wrong there.

Thanks to @Quinn for tagging me and let me know about this.

The thing is Max we took it to both Support and PCC, the support just said no rule breaks and that was that, and the PCC ended up as the officers would get a telling off, we personally got nothing, we was let go but the cops had to as they didnt have us under anything, We didn't get the RP we wanted, We didn't get the gold, We just wasted our time for the cops to come in the same as always and just initiate so they can feed their blood thirst for fragging to put it in a "frag montage"

Hey @n00ms i’m sorry this happened to you, I’ll personally work closely with @Max and @Jesse Johnson to get this resolved with you from both a police side and a server side, I heard about your plan in the support channel, I loved it thats the kind of RP I love seeing on this server, hopefully you can put this behind you while we conduct an investigation into the matter! 

• Like 2
  • +1 1

Hi Nooms, 

Providing RP and rewarding RP is of paramount importance within the APC, a whitelisted faction should set the example.

That's what we teach our officers. We try our best to enforce this, but unfortunately, we can't be on top of every member of the APC. Therefore we appreciate it when people report misconducts of officers to prevent it in the future. Please come speak to a member of police command about this preposterous situation caused by cops. 

Apologies from the police board this happened to you and your workers, 

Jesse Johnson
Commissioner
Altis Police Constabulary

On 4/2/2019 at 12:03 PM, Theo Wright said:

Could we get the video soon? @n00ms

Trying to get everyone's videos together to make a nice bit of footage :)

On 4/3/2019 at 1:10 PM, Matt said:

Hey @n00ms i’m sorry this happened to you, I’ll personally work closely with @Max and @Jesse Johnson to get this resolved with you from both a police side and a server side, I heard about your plan in the support channel, I loved it thats the kind of RP I love seeing on this server, hopefully you can put this behind you while we conduct an investigation into the matter! 

Thanks, it was such an anti-climax for everyone involved. Just bad luck I think that we got officers who had not dealt with this sort of HM situation before.

On 4/1/2019 at 6:51 PM, Jimmy Reddington said:

just said no rule breaks and that was that,

Never said this. I clearly stated the following:

Speak to police command first, get the situation sorted with the cops first. If you are unhappy with the result. you go and speak to the community board. I specifically mentioned that it could be a rule of the roleplay standard but as it involves such a big group I urged that you would try and resolve it within IPCC first then we will look into what rules were broken.

We will get it sorted but myself, or an admin can't deal with 20 people doing a bank.

Try police command and if that doesnt work out then please contact a member of the community board as they have power to actually do stuff within the factions.

• +1 1

Got some of it saved in my premiere just waiting for other people's footage. 

52 minutes ago, n00ms said:

Got some of it saved in my premiere just waiting for other people's footage. 

Feel like ur just chatting now, Doesn't this long.

Sorry I have no idea what this means, I had to look it up.

"Chatting...when one is running their gums, talking almost complete nonsense, but all other gangstas are like 'yeah brud, i get you. skeen, skeen.'"

This country is fucked :(

People who were involved have left for other games, not been online, have since deleted videos.
Maybe some of the cops involved have it on their frag montages!

• +1 1

10 hours ago, n00ms said:

Sorry I have no idea what this means, I had to look it up.

"Chatting...when one is running their gums, talking almost complete nonsense, but all other gangstas are like 'yeah brud, i get you. skeen, skeen.'"

This country is fucked :(

People who were involved have left for other games, not been online, have since deleted videos.
Maybe some of the cops involved have it on their frag montages!

Bro please don't leave, the server needs people like you even though it might not seem like it. Don't get triggered by those kids, not worth it.

• Like 1